The NPA Scores again
I received a note from NPA chief Christine Banning and learned a tad about the upcoming NPA convention (held this year in Las Vegas at Caesar’s Palace October 3-6). She is really stirring things up over there. She sent me some “inside info”:
- This year at convention we will have a big name book author and book giveaway, so our attendees get the best/current business experts & thinking.
- It will launch both peer network issue/trends discussions & Parking Power Place Roundtable discussions at part of NPA’s hallmark leader networks.
- Special Public Sector Session: Parking Contracting: How to Get Peak Performance from Managed Services
- Special Private Sector Session: Better Service & Efficiency by Applying New High Tech Systems
- You can attend the NPA Convention at Caesars Palace and pay only $149 per night for a room. Convention October 3-October 6
- You can send your Top players/key performers sessions for a SINGLE training day Thursday, October 6th for Early Bird $149 member, Early Bird Non-Member $199.
- You can as an exhibitor get prime visibility at NPA’s 60th anniversary convention. 2011 expo has sold 40% of the booth space in 4 days. Expecting a sold out show 6th year in a row.
- You can attend the EXPO free of charge, Thursday, October 6th
- NPA Convention & Expo web site opens in April
I thought the NPA did well in hiring Christine. I was right.