TRB Parking Papers…
Paul Barter from Singapore has attended the Transportation Research Board meeting and listed the papers offered on parking on his Reinventing Parking blog. Here is the list. Check them out — lots of good reading here:
- § Parking Requirements in Asia by Barter, Paul A.
- § Parking Pricing and Curbside Management in New York City by Schaller, Bruce; Maguire, Thomas; Stein, David; Ng, Willa; Blakeley, Manzell
- § Curbside Parking Management Processes: Analysis and Methods by Tivendale, Knowles; Tsigos, Anna
- § Parking Demand and Zoning Requirements for Suburban Multifamily Housing by Willson, Richard William; Roberts, Michael
- § Influential Factors Analysis in Travel Time Under Influence of On-Street Parking by Guo, Hongwei; Gao, Ziyou; Zhao, Xiaomei; Wang, Wuhong
- § Are Parking Requirements Binding? Evidence from New York City by McDonnell, Simon Thomas; Madar, Josiah; Been, Vicki
- § Food Shopping in the Urban Environment: Parking Supply, Destination Choice, and Mode Choice by Maley, Donald W.; Weinberger, Rachel R.
- § Death by a Thousand Curb-Cuts: How Minimum Parking Requirements Stimulate Driving by Weinberger, Rachel R.
- § Who Is Really Paying for Your Parking Space? Estimating the Marginal Implicit Value of Off-Street Parking Spaces for Condominiums in Central Edmonton, Canada by Jung, Owen
- § Exploring Parking Pricing for Congestion Management Using the SFCTA Activity-Based Regional Pricing Model by Zorn, Lisa
- § Space-Use Efficiency and Profitability Implications for Unbundled Parking: Case Study Research Using License Plate Recognition by Jones, Casey
- § Assessing Multifamily Residential Parking Demand and Transit Service: Comparison of Two Urban Centers in King County by Rowe, Daniel Hollis; Bae, Christine; Shen, Qing
- § Car Drivers’ Preferences Regarding Location and Contents of Parking Guidance Systems: Stated-Choice Approach by Van der Waerden, Peter J. H. J.
Check out Paul’s blog — its a plethora of academic parking info.