The May issue of Parking Today has just been sent to the printer and its a winner, even from my slightly biased point of view.
The 84 page magazine features a number of articles about parking trade shows. This spring has or will see four major parking events, two in Europe and two here in the US. We do a follow up on PIE, Intertraffic, and Parkex, and a prequal on the IPI show to be held next month in Phoenix.
Plus we have articles on
- The NPA Pricing Study
- CSU Fullerton and its new equipment
- A ‘blowback’ on PT the Auditor’s last piece on grace periods.
- My look into the futures of parking with no equipment at all — Can you say Google.
- A Feature on Karen Pradhan, a woman in parking who packs a “punch.”
- Our correspondent in the UK, Peter Guest, returns with a picture of his new pride and joy.
And the normal:
- Bon mots from yours truly
- Our favorite auditors attack on parking operations
- The Amateur Parker’s desire to have ‘reverse’ removed from the gear shift
And if that’s still not enough, we have 80 companies showing their wares, in preparation for their exhibition at the IPI Show.
This issue will be in the mail by the second week in May, but you can check it out on line at www.parkingtoday.com later this week.