Parking & Property Asset Manager Economic Development Department
Requires: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in business, public administration or Economic Development and four(4) years of experience managing highly visible projects with major departmental or citywide impact.
Apply online by 5:30pm on 3/19/15 at www.stocktongov.com.
Q- Free/TCS, the market leader in Parking Guidance Systems, (PGS) is expanding and looking for sales executives in a number of geographic regions. Our products include industry leading designs and also ATMS solutions for the ITS marketplace.
If you have ITS experience or other related skill sets, we want to hear from you!
Our compensation programs are among the industries best with excellent incentives.
Please forward your resume to:
Greg Parzych, CEO
Q-Free / TCS
55 Union Avenue
Sudbury, MA 01776
The Transportation Services department at Oregon State University (OSU) invites applications for a full-time (1.00 FTE), 12-month, Parking Manager position.
The Manager provides leadership in all aspects of parking at OSU, including office operations, field work, budget, asset management, customer service and staffing of the unit.
She or he develops and monitors parking budgets, evaluates technical data to plan for optimal use of parking supply, provides training and guidance to staff, develops operational procedures, manages contracts, instills a high level of customer service in all aspects of the operation.
The Parking Manager is responsible for quality control and performance management in this complex, dynamic, and demanding operating environment.
Closing Date: March 4, 2015
Full-Time Salary Range: $47,820 - $72,984
More information and application online: jobs.oregonstate.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=65822
Interstate Parking Company is currently recruiting for an Area Manager for our Minneapolis, Minnesota Parking Operations. Interstate Parking is a rapidly expanding full service parking management firm serving clients throughout the Midwest. Interstate Parking is known by its clients for its entrepreneurial management approach and unique deployment of technology.
This position is responsible for the overall day to day management of assigned parking lots and/or facilities. Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, operations management of assigned properties, ensuring exceptional customer service is provided to both the client and the end user customers; recruiting, hiring, training, discipline and performance review of employees; conducting field audits to ensure proper revenue collection procedures; complete and submit time cards and resolve payroll inquiries/corrections; work scheduling and monitoring properties for cleanliness, signage, safety and compliance of pertinent parking regulations to company standards.
•Parking/Hospitality industry experience preferred
•Three to Five years related experience or training with increased responsibility
•At least 2 years of experience supervising staff members
•Proficient in Microsoft office, especially Excel
•Proficient with web-based applications and mobile apps, smart phone technology and general knowledge of cloud based computing
•Flexibility to work weekends, evenings and be on call
•Ability to work well in a team environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
•4 year college degree preferred
Candidates must be able to pass a background check including motor vehicle check; and drug test.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including an incentive plan, vehicle allowance, paid time off and health insurance allowance. Qualified applicants should email their cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Transportation
Manager II, Chief, Division of Parking Management
$84,132 - $152,692
The Department of Transportation provides project planning, engineering design, construction management, and subsequent operation and maintenance of the County’s transportation infrastructure.
Position serves as the Division Chief of the Division of Parking Management, a key management position in the Department of Transportation, providing: organizational leadership; full line management; fiscal oversight; planning and operational implementation; business management; and policy development and recommendations to achieve County objectives related to parking management as it supports the public objectives of economic development and transportation management. The Division Chief ensures the Countys Parking Lot Districts (PLDs) are operated, maintained, fiscally managed, and postured for future development, under policies and procedures that maximize the use of the available public parking supply, while simultaneously enhancing the economic development of specific central business districts and promoting a balanced transportation system.
The Division of Parking Management consists of 53 full-time County employees and is augmented by approximately 125 contract employees providing services directly to the public. The Divisions FY15 Operating Budget is $28.5 million, and the Divisions parking programs will generate $44.5 million in annual revenues. The Divisions FY15 capital expenditures are estimated at $20.8 million. The Division has direct responsibility for the operation, maintenance, capital restoration, and fiscal management of the Countys public parking infrastructure, consisting of 19 garages, 23 surface lots, and 21,000 parking spaces.
As a manager of unionized employees, this position has a responsibility for fostering a positive labor relations environment based on mutual trust, respect, and cooperation.
To view the job posting and submit an application, please visit Montgomery County Government’s Career website at: http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/careers and click on Search Jobs. You will find the job posting under the Managerial Executive job category – IRC16337 (Closing Date 3/14/15).
ABM (NYSE:ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With over 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com.
Job Title Charleston, SC - City Operations Manager
Education Bachelor's Degree
Employment Status Salary
Travel Required None
Shift Type Day
• Train and develop multiple facility managers and supervisors to build an effective management team. Ensure proper staffing and initiate strategic placement of employees to maximize efficient operation of parking garages.
• Implement company policies and procedures fairly and consistently. Ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees within the branch. Ensure that all actions taken are legal, fit within company policy and are properly documented.
• Provide excellent customer service and handle customer complaints with professionalism.
• Develop and maintain effective client relations with current clients and potential clients to secure long term business relationships.
• Develop and monitor the financial performance of each location to ensure profitability. Review and analyze the performance and market trend. Recommend plans for improvement to the clients.
• Ensure the timely completion of required paperwork from each location and that all audit controls are in place.
• Implement safety regulations outlined in the Company’s IIPP throughout the branch.
• Special projects assigned by the Branch Manager.
PAY & BENEFITS
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term & long term disability.
• 401k Retirement Plan.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
• Salary negotiable with experience.
• Relocation assistance negotiable.
• Flexibility to work all hours and weekends when necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Completion of a four-year college degree in business management or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Over 5 years of work experience managing multiple locations of operations and multiple employees in the parking industry.
• Knowledge and experience with parking lot and garage construction.
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Excellent organizational skills.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (MINORITY/FEMALE/VETERAN/DISABILITY)
Apply @ WWW.ABM.COM – Select the Careers
SPC is currently seeking to hire a General Manager for our new Memphis Tennessee operations. Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years’ experience in the Parking and Valet industry. Base Pay and Commission structure will prove to be very lucrative to the right person. To apply please email your resume to email@example.com