Interstate Parking Company is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our new market in Fargo, North Dakota. Interstate Parking serves clients throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, Indianapolis, Indiana and Minnesota and now through new contracts in Fargo, North Dakota.
This position is responsible for the overall day to day management of parking operations including supervision of staff, customer service, preserving maintenance and appearance standards, loss control, and financial budgeting/reporting to ensure maximum profitability from each parking lot and department.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Recruit, hire, train, and schedule employees
• Coordination of staffing for attended and event staffed locations based on regular manpower requirements and lot activity
• Cash auditing and financial analysis
• Develop and maintain existing client relationships
• Maintain daily contact with clients
• Set and achieve quarterly goals based on management’s expectations
• Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments
• Complete and submit accurate and timely periodic reports as required
• Participates in the budget development and management process
• Initiation of work orders and regular review of lot physical conditions
• Develop new procedures to enhance daily operations
We require an Associate’s degree, but prefer a four-year Bachelor’s degree. In addition, qualified applicants should possess the following skill set/capabilities:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Positive attitude
• Must be able to take initiative and work alongside employees
• Must be pro-active, self-starter who is able to work independently
• Exceptionally focused, organized, flexible, detail-oriented
• Strong outgoing personality with the ability to motivate others
• Experience with bookkeeping practices and cash management
• Cash reconciliation
• Management of front-line employees
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Must be able to multi-task and work in all weather conditions
• Must be willing to adapt to a flexible work schedule; including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Candidates must be able to pass a background check including motor vehicle check
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including an incentive plan and vehicle allowance. Qualified applicants should email their cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements, to email@example.com
IPS Group Inc. is looking for a Sales Manager in the Western Region. We are a design, engineering and manufacturing company focused on low power wireless telecommunications and parking technologies.
IPS manufactures its products locally and has been delivering world-class solutions to the telecommunications and parking industries for over 15 years. The company is best known for their patented credit card enabled, solar powered, single-space parking meter and web-based management system.
The Sales Manager will be expected to plan and implement tactics to meet or exceed product sales, while executing the Company’s business strategies to encourage growth and profitability. It is also expected that the position holder will foster excellent customer relationships, develop a collaborative team environment and maintain a professional approach.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Organize and implements tactics to accomplish the overall sales strategy.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customers at all levels including elected officials, administration, managers, maintenance staff, etc.
• Be an advocate for the customers to ensure the creation and implementation of policies and programs that will drive mutual growth.
• Consistently work to build customer excitement, understanding of IPS Group, Inc. technologies solutions, and potential applications within the territory.
• Establish and maintain sales forecasts.
• Conduct regular customer calls and meetings.
• Proactively identify, evaluate, and implement new business models and product opportunities with new and existing customers.
• Work with other Company departments to define, implement, and consistently improve direct sales -related processes.
• Drive IPS product sales in the on/off-street parking technology market
• Work with Marketing to ensure proper sales lead and opportunity management.
• Support RFP response development, company partnerships and competitive positioning
• Issue quotes and pricing and obtain POs from customers.
• Ensure appropriate communications within the Company and with IPS clients
• Respond to customer questions and work with IPS staff to promptly answer technical questions and accommodate additional training as necessary.
• Manage customers as assigned on tactical and strategic level
• Responsibility for the Western USA Region sales targets, generating new business, service revenue and growing existing customers and manage all sales commercial issues within the territory
• Support the internal operations by working cooperatively and effectively with all Company departments and members of the team
• Work with customers to capture critical market information to ensure that IPS proactively adjusts to marketing changes for pricing, product and service features, and competitive positioning.
• Monitor trends in customer use of products to proactively identify opportunities and issues.
• Develop and provide sales tools.
Education and Qualifications
• Must have’s:
o 5 or more years’ experience in direct sales
o 2-3 years in Sales Management
o technical aptitude and ability to understand, explain, and demonstrate software and hardware.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• College degree or equivalent education and experience
• Travel will be required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must have’s:
o high problem solving and analytical skills.
o ability to develop strong customer relationships
o ability to develop business analysis, proposals, reports, and presentations.
o strong execution and follow-through.
• Parking industry experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this classification. Nothing in the job description restricts IPS Group, Inc. from the right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment as this is an “AT-Will” employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of IPS Group, Inc. not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
T2 Systems, Inc., a growing SaaS company and one named as one of the Best Place to Work in Indiana for three years is currently seeking several members to join our team! This is a great opportunity to enjoy the rewards of a fast-growing technology company.
T2 Systems has been delivering proven parking technology since 1994. Our comprehensive portfolio includes software and hardware used by universities, cities, hospitals, stadiums and businesses to manage parking. T2 Systems is trusted by close to 400 organizations in the U.S. and Canada. T2 Systems is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and has virtual offices throughout the United States and Canada.
T2 is a past TechPoint MIRA Award winner, was on the Fortune 500 and 5000 list for seven years in a row, and has been recognized as a Deloitte & Touche Fast 500 growing technology company.
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. With proven unified solutions and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
New Business Development Manager – PARCS - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11151921
PARCS Support Analyst - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11151321
Support Analyst - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11151251
PARCS Field Technician – Houston - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11152381
PARCS Field Technician – Indianapolis - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11152401
PARCS Field Technician – Northeast - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10545771
PARCS Project Manager – Indianapolis - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11151851
Associate Product Manager - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11151501
Visit www.t2systems.com for more information.
Excellent Opportunity! Republic Parking System is seeking a General Manager in Lexington, KY. Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years experience managing all aspects of a large parking operation including On-Street parking.
- Management of various parking facilities including garages and surface lots.
- Management of parking equipment and technology to maintain consistency and efficiency
- Act as a liaison between clients and the company
- Enforcement of rigid cash handling procedures and reporting and management of P&L, budget, and payroll
- Manage a staff of 30 employees including parking attendants, event staff, accounting staff, supervisors, and assistant managers.
- A 4 year college degree
- 5 years Parking Management/Operations experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of parking equipment, preferably Scheidt Bachman and T2
- Must be able to pass a background screening
Salary: mid $50,000 per year plus bonus Benefits include vacation, sick pay, medical insurance, 401 (k) and paid holidays.
Please forward resume to email@example.com
Q- Free/TCS, the market leader in Parking Guidance Systems, (PGS) is expanding and looking for sales executives in a number of geographic regions. Our products include industry leading designs and also ATMS solutions for the ITS marketplace.
If you have ITS experience or other related skill sets, we want to hear from you!
Our compensation programs are among the industries best with excellent incentives.
Please forward your resume to:
Greg Parzych, CEO
Q-Free / TCS
55 Union Avenue
Sudbury, MA 01776