T2 Systems, Inc., a growing SaaS company consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana, is seeking members to join our team. Working for T2 is a great opportunity to enjoy the rewards of a fast-growing technology company.
Delivering proven parking technology since 1994, our portfolio includes software and hardware used by universities, cities, hospitals, stadiums and businesses. T2 Systems is trusted by more than 1,100 organizations in North America. We are headquartered in Indianapolis and have virtual offices throughout the US and Canada.
A pacesetter in parking and technology, T2 has garnered a TechPoint Mira Award, has been named to the Fortune 500 and 5000 seven years running, and has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for growth.
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider viewed as an industry leader. With a proven unified solution and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
Regional Sales Manager - PARCS (East) (Ref #1537)
Product Manager - Payment Solutions (Ref #1534)
Field Technician - PARCS - Houston, TX (Ref #1518)
Please click on the link above to apply or to get more information.
Please contact Human Resources if you need assistance - 317-524-5500
The Marlyn Group is representing operators across the States looking for parking pro’s! To learn more click any of the links below!
Director of Business Development, Miami, FL
Regional Director of Operations, Dallas, TX
Regional Vice President, San Francisco, CA
Regional Vice President, Houston, TX
Facility Manager, Chicago, IL
If you're interested in considering a change within your own career, The Marlyn Group may have an opportunity for you! Working with over 50 parking operators and providers on both national and regional levels, The Marlyn Group is constantly connecting professionals with employers seeking talented individuals through our scope of recruitment services. To learn more, click here.
We are the leading PARCS, CCTV, and access control, sales and solutions provider in the DC area and are currently recruiting for a lead service tech. The Lead Service Tech will be responsible for installation, maintenance and management of Parking Access and Revenue Control (PARC) systems hardware/software. Employee will also be responsible for providing technical support to staff and customers. Previous experience with low voltage, networking and PARCS systems is a plus.
We are offering a competitive compensation package, including company vehicle, cell phone, medical coverage, 401K, and paid time off. We are planning on offering a generous salary package that will be based on experience.
Please send all resumes to Allyn Huntzinger at email@example.com
Cornerstone Parking Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced and motivated professional to plan, organize, direct and control all operational aspects of the parking management platform. We currently have openings for a Director of Parking Operations in Minneapolis, MN and other Midwest Locations.
• Organizes & manages all aspects of daily operations; including all processes and procedures for cashiers, clerical staff, maintenance, office staff and valets.
• Planning, organizing and implementing operational initiatives to improve customer service, revenue collection, and functionality of operation.
• Manages parking operation personnel; works closely with leadership support staff on training, coaching, and developing team member and practice strategic succession planning.
• Committed to supporting hospital goals and initiatives regarding patient experience and overall success of parking operation. Understands hospital’s culture and the healthcare community.
• Collaborates with and maintains working relationships with hospital staff and senior leadership to ensure effective communication and to provide a positive parking experience.
• Resolves conflicts/complaints and provides solutions in a timely manner for internal employee issues as well as customer service recovery opportunities.
• Accurate and detailed reporting of survey results, revenue collection/auditing records, and other strategic data.
• Assist maintenance department in fixing/troubleshooting parking equipment hardware and software issues, including parking gates, ticket machines, pay stations, fee computers, etc.
• Assist Cornerstone executive leadership with developing monthly financial reporting as well as quarterly operational reviews for client.
• Practice “hands-on” leadership and coaching through MBWA (Management By Walking Around), and Servant Leadership.
• High standard of integrity with a clean criminal background record.
• High School diploma/equivalency. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License. High School diploma/equivalency. Two-four year degree preferred.
• Certified Parking Professional certification a plus.
• Minimum 1-3 parking management experience, managing transient operations, validation programs, employee contract parking, etc., with appropriate customer service experience.
• Critical thinking, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Available to work some evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays if necessary.
• Ability to be flexible and thrive in a changing environment.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time (approximately 50% of the work day at times)
• Ability to walk or stand on hard surfaces (approximately 50% of the work day at times).
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org