Interstate Parking Company is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our new market in Fargo, North Dakota. Interstate Parking serves clients throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, Indianapolis, Indiana and Minnesota and now through new contracts in Fargo, North Dakota.
This position is responsible for the overall day to day management of parking operations including supervision of staff, customer service, preserving maintenance and appearance standards, loss control, and financial budgeting/reporting to ensure maximum profitability from each parking lot and department.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Recruit, hire, train, and schedule employees
• Coordination of staffing for attended and event staffed locations based on regular manpower requirements and lot activity
• Cash auditing and financial analysis
• Develop and maintain existing client relationships
• Maintain daily contact with clients
• Set and achieve quarterly goals based on management’s expectations
• Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments
• Complete and submit accurate and timely periodic reports as required
• Participates in the budget development and management process
• Initiation of work orders and regular review of lot physical conditions
• Develop new procedures to enhance daily operations
We require an Associate’s degree, but prefer a four-year Bachelor’s degree. In addition, qualified applicants should possess the following skill set/capabilities:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Positive attitude
• Must be able to take initiative and work alongside employees
• Must be pro-active, self-starter who is able to work independently
• Exceptionally focused, organized, flexible, detail-oriented
• Strong outgoing personality with the ability to motivate others
• Experience with bookkeeping practices and cash management
• Cash reconciliation
• Management of front-line employees
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Must be able to multi-task and work in all weather conditions
• Must be willing to adapt to a flexible work schedule; including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Candidates must be able to pass a background check including motor vehicle check
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including an incentive plan and vehicle allowance. Qualified applicants should email their cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstate NY, NYC, Northern NJ, Northeastern PA
The Regional Account Representative is responsible for all sales and account management aspects of working with existing clients and prospective clients to support achievement of the company’s overall growth, revenue and market share goals. His/her sales territory will be Upstate NY, NYC, Northern NJ, and Northeastern PA.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Create a regional sales plan that aligns with and supports the achievement of corporate goals.
• Conduct direct sales activities to identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities with existing and new accounts.
• Prepare and present sales presentations.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customers including company owners, management, sales, and technical staff.
• Perform on-site client “walk-throughs” to assess environmental conditions that impact the HUB Parking Technology solution offered.
• Attend Pre-bid meetings as a representative of HUB Parking Technology.
• Intervene on behalf of HUB Parking Technology to manage conflict resolution and problem solving.
• Work with other HUB Parking Technology departments to define, implement, and consistently improve the sales process and related processes.
• Be an advocate for the customers to ensure the creation and implementation of policies and programs that will drive mutual growth.
• Consistently work to build customer excitement, understanding of HUB Parking Technology solutions, and potential applications within the territory.
• Maintain and report sales progress against quarterly and annual objectives.
• Stay abreast of current industry trends in technology and parking operations.
• Maintain a solid understanding of all HUB Parking Technology products and services.
• Actively participate and contribute ideas, knowledge, and suggestions for improvement in all corporate meetings – both sales, operational, and strategic as they occur throughout the year.
• Work with customers to capture critical market information to ensure that HUB Parking Technology proactively adjusts to marketing changes for pricing, product and service features, and competitive positioning.
• Monitor trends in customer use of products to proactively identify opportunities and issues.
• Leverage corporate marketing materials in ways that grow the HUB Parking Technology brand awareness and product/service reputation.
• Work with Sales Director to develop and implement direct sales marketing strategy and tactical initiatives.
General Business Proactively assist other departments within HUB Parking Technology and customers with project implementation, customer support, and problem resolution as needed.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Education and Qualifications
• To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Equal Opportunity Employer
• Must have 2 or more years’ experience in direct sales.
• Must have efficient technical aptitude and ability to understand, explain, and demonstrate software and hardware.
• Moderate out of town travel required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Parking industry experience strongly preferred.
• Must possess high level of problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
• Must have ability to develop business analysis, proposals, reports, and presentations.
• Must have strong execution and follow-through.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
• Command of MS Office suite with a high proficiency in Excel desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid driver’s license.
Resumes may be submitted to Mcshell Alvarez-Rivon at email@example.com
Excellent Opportunity! Republic Parking System is seeking a General Manager in Lexington, KY. Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years experience managing all aspects of a large parking operation including On-Street parking.
- Management of various parking facilities including garages and surface lots.
- Management of parking equipment and technology to maintain consistency and efficiency
- Act as a liaison between clients and the company
- Enforcement of rigid cash handling procedures and reporting and management of P&L, budget, and payroll
- Manage a staff of 30 employees including parking attendants, event staff, accounting staff, supervisors, and assistant managers.
- A 4 year college degree
- 5 years Parking Management/Operations experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of parking equipment, preferably Scheidt Bachman and T2
- Must be able to pass a background screening
Salary: mid $50,000 per year plus bonus Benefits include vacation, sick pay, medical insurance, 401 (k) and paid holidays.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
T2 Systems, Inc., a growing SaaS company and one named as one of the Best Place to Work in Indiana for three years is currently seeking several members to join our team! This is a great opportunity to enjoy the rewards of a fast-growing technology company.
T2 Systems has been delivering proven parking technology since 1994. Our comprehensive portfolio includes software and hardware used by universities, cities, hospitals, stadiums and businesses to manage parking. T2 Systems is trusted by close to 400 organizations in the U.S. and Canada. T2 Systems is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and has virtual offices throughout the United States and Canada.
T2 is a past TechPoint MIRA Award winner, was on the Fortune 500 and 5000 list for seven years in a row, and has been recognized as a Deloitte & Touche Fast 500 growing technology company.
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. With proven unified solutions and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
New Business Development Manager – PARCS - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11151921
PARCS Support Analyst - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11151321
Support Analyst - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11151251
PARCS Field Technician – Houston - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11152381
PARCS Field Technician – Indianapolis - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11152401