Exciting and dynamic executive leadership position in a progressive and award winning environment. The Indianapolis Airport Authority (IAA) is a leader in its industry, having been named the best airport in North America for Customer Service in four out of the last five years, and recognized as one of the six top airports in the world by Airports Council International. This position is responsible for managing the daily operations for the landside parking activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to staff , delivery of operational and service excellence, oversight of shuttle bus program, parking revenue control system and financial/audit controls.
• Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university required, or equivalent work experience
• Five years of parking operations experience in a fast paced, large employee based operation
• Seven years of managerial experience and oversight of supervisory staff
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
• Knowledge of parking access and revenue control systems. Thorough knowledge of Amano McGann PARCS System is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with departmental staff, business partners, and senior management
Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), if needed
• Ability to perform all of the physical, and cognitive tasks outlines in the job description
• Ability to perform all of the essential functions of the job outlines above without creating a direct threat to the safety of oneself or others
• Self-starter and ability to operate with minimal supervision is a must
Direct Reports: Parking Supervisors (6) and Financial Oversight/Audit Controls positions
SALARY:This will be determined based on experience level
 Full benefits package include: health, dental, vision, 457 (b) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
If you're interested in considering a change within your own career, The Marlyn Group may have an opportunity for you! Working with over 50 parking operators and providers on both national and regional levels, The Marlyn Group is constantly connecting professionals with employers seeking talented individuals through our scope of recruitment services. To learn more, click here.
• We are currently seeking highly motivated and experienced sales and marketing representative to join our Parking and Revenue Control System manufacturing team in Van Nuys California.
• This “business-to-business” sales professional should be able to prospect target accounts for new business, maintain an existing territory of business as well as establish and work with partners.
• The sales representative must be comfortable selling Revenue Control (Parking System) solutions to all levels of any organization.
• Experience in telephone sales is a must.
• Sysparc considers this to be a “solutions-oriented” position that uses consultative sales techniques, training and tools to provide the Sales Representative with every opportunity for success.
• This position reports to the Controller and the President.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Parking and Revenue Control services and products, software and services
• consultative-selling skills
• Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
• Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
• Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
• Provide account management to an existing territory
• Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
• Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• Must be a self-starter
• Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other technical product
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related fieldof study
• Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
• Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
• Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
• Technical knowledge is a plus
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel
• Biweekly Salary
• Commission On Your Sales
• Gas/Phone Allowance
• Unlimited Growth and Earning Potential
For more information, please contact Bijan Rad at either 818-902-1606 or by email at email@example.com
Reports to the Department of Public Safety; directs and monitors daily activities of university parking operations; develops strategies to modify parking to meet changing institutional operations; participates in strategic planning for future projects; provides stakeholders with information and assistance; ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local laws affecting parking facilities; and hires, supervises, and evaluates direct reports.
Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of experience in university parking and at least one year of supervisory experience required. Accounting and budget development and administration experience preferred. Student experience in university parking will be considered. Criminal and other relevant background checks required. UNI actively seeks to enhance diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University encourages applications from persons of color, women, individuals living with disabilities, and protected veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal and/or state law.
The University offers an excellent benefits package including a vacation plan, employer sponsored retirement plans, health and dental insurance, and life and disability insurance. Application materials received by August 31, 2015 will be given first consideration.
For more information or to apply, visit http://jobs.uni.edu. UNI is a smoke free campus.
Due to its tremendous growth, TIBA Parking Systems is seeking a Technical Support Engineer for its Tucker, GA office. TIBA is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a team of experienced parking professionals supporting and servicing a growing Dealer and Customer base.
• Technical support and training for dealer organization; diagnosis and troubleshooting support for customer systems; customer equipment delivery preparation; parts inventory management; returned product repair; maintain work orders and related documentation, technical schematics and diagrams; assist in the implementation of communication equipment, including peripherals, associated software and applications, to support business requirements or implement new technologies.
• Use your high mechanical, electrical and electronic skills to perform bench-level preventive hardware maintenance, replacement and repair (to sub-assembly/ component level) of computer terminals, microprocessor components, peripherals and associated/designated communications and information management equipment.
• Assist projects which require on-site support of infrastructure and/or application execution for successful completion.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• 10-30% travel throughout N. America, with limited travel on weekends.
• Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree; working knowledge of computers, networking, software (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, SQL), RS232, RS485 serial communication methods for computers and devices; diagnostic & troubleshooting experience; remote system monitoring experience a plus.
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• 3-8 years of experience, previous parking experience a plus.
• Competitive salary, benefits provided.
• Submit resume, with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.