Walker Parking Consultants, the premiere parking planner, parking designer, and restoration consultant, has an opening for a consultant in its Consulting Resources Group. The consultant will specialize in car park management systems (CPMS) solutions; such as parking access and revenue control systems (PARCS), automated parking guidance systems (APGS), on-street parking systems, etc. Industry experience is required.
Qualified candidates will have superior problem solving skills with the proven ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously, the ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally with decision-makers at all levels in an organization, be highly resourceful and self-directed, and enjoy working in an environment that offers the freedom and autonomy to develop and implement best practices. Strong time management skills, proven leadership abilities, self initiation, and reliance are essential skills to be successful in this position. A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word is required. Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor degree, preferably in a technical field. A basic understanding of Autocad, technical writing, and budget preparation is also required. This position requires travel. Location is flexible.
The consultant’s time would be spent preparing car park management systems studies, plans, and specifications. The consultant is a specialist responsible for marketing, selling, executing, and managing parking system design services. Primary duties of the position include the following:
• Market and promote consulting and design services to new and existing clients;
• Meet with prospective clients to assess needs and opportunities;
• Prepare proposals for services and secure sale of services;
• Perform cost versus benefit analyses for the supply and installation of parking system technologies;
• Prepare reports and presentations for clients outlining recommendations;
• Write and issue technical specifications and plans for procurement of parking system on behalf of the client;
• Perform project management on behalf of the client for parking system implementation; and
• Research parking system and transportation technologies currently on the market and being developed.
Walker Parking Consultants offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including a salary; medical and life insurance; dental and vision plans; paid vacation and holidays; profit sharing; 401 (k); possible future stock ownership in the firm; and the opportunity to work alongside industry-leading professionals, all looking to create a firm without limits to creativity and professional growth. If you have a commitment to excellence and an interest in a wide variety of project opportunities please apply online today at www.walkerparking.com/careers!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
HUB Parking Technology USA is looking for a Sales Manager to manage the sales force in the Region.
Reporting to HUB Parking Technology USA, he/she will be expected to plan and implement tactics to meet or exceed business strategies to encourage growth and profitability of the Company. Additionally expectations are the position holder will foster excellent customer relationships, develop a collaborative team environment and maintain a professional approach.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Organize and lay out guidelines based on the sales strategy. Conduct, manage and monitor direct sales activities and identify, qualify, and sign-up new customers to represent HUB Parking Technology solutions including agreements, credit, and reference checks, etc.
• Define and implement sales strategy, preventing and resolving conflict.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customers including company owners, management, sales, and technical staff.
• Work with other departments to define, implement, and consistently improve direct sales -related processes.
• Be an advocate for the customers to ensure the creation and implementation of policies and programs that will drive mutual growth.
• Consistently work to build customer excitement, understanding of HUB Parking Technology solutions, and potential applications within the territory.
• Establish cost and sales forecast.
• Conduct regular customer and regional offices relationship maintenance calls and meetings.
• Proactively identify, evaluate, and implement new business models with customers and regional managers.
• Drive HUB Parking Technology penetration in the off-street parking market
• Grow HUB Parking Technology from direct office.
• Grow direct sales revenue from HUB Parking Technology solutions.
• Work with Marketing and Sales Director to ensure proper sales lead and opportunity management.
• Issue quotes and pricing and obtain POs from customers.
• Responsibility for the Western USA Region Sales team and for the sales targets, generating new business, service revenue and growing existing customers and manage all sales commercial issues within the territory
• Support the internal operations by working cooperatively and effectively with all members of the team
• Manage customers as assigned on tactical and strategic level
• Work with customers to capture critical market information to ensure that HUB Parking Technology proactively adjusts to marketing changes for pricing, product and service features, and competitive positioning.
• Monitor trends in customer use of products to proactively identify opportunities and issues.
• Develop and provide sales tools.
• Work with Sales Director to develop and implement direct sales marketing strategy and tactical initiatives.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Education and Qualifications
• To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Equal Opportunity Employer
• Must have 5 or more years’ experience in direct sales, 2/3 years in Sales Management
• Must have efficient technical aptitude and ability to understand, explain, and demonstrate software and hardware.
• Travel will be required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Parking industry experience strongly preferred.
• Must possess high level of problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
• Must have ability to develop business analysis, proposals, reports, and presentations.
• Must have strong execution and follow-through.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
Send your resume with all your contact information and salary expectations firstname.lastname@example.org
PortfolioFirst Parking Solutions, the world’s leading parking/transportation asset management and advisory firm, is seeking seasoned parking executives who are ready to expand their experience beyond traditional operational services and systems. Are you ready to match your talents with an organization that ethically aligns its interests with those of the client? If so, the ideal candidates will find unlimited opportunity to create value and work with like-minded service providers to deliver superior service levels to our clients.
The duties for the Parking/Transportation Advisor will include P&L/budget and contract analysis, strategic planning, recommendation of technology-based solutions to improve financial performance and level of service, asset management of client portfolios, and establishing best practices. Qualified candidates will have experience in analyzing and developing parking and transportation plans, and be able to communicate those plans effectively to internal team members and clients both verbally and in written format.
Successful candidates will be top-tier parking professionals with relevant experience in operations and/or consulting with competencies that include Word, Excel and PowerPoint. We are looking for motivated team members who demonstrate unique creative ability and problem-solving skills. The position will require travel and the geographic location is flexible.
PortfolioFirst offers very competitive compensation and benefit programs including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid vacation and personal leave, and a 401(k) plan with employer contributions.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of interest, resume and desired salary to: Jeff Gemunder at email@example.com.
Q- Free/TCS, the market leader in Parking Guidance Systems, (PGS) is expanding and looking for sales executives in a number of geographic regions. Our products include industry leading designs and also ATMS solutions for the ITS marketplace.
If you have ITS experience or other related skill sets, we want to hear from you!
Our compensation programs are among the industries best with excellent incentives.
Please forward your resume to:
Greg Parzych, CEO
Q-Free / TCS
55 Union Avenue
Sudbury, MA 01776
The City of Portland is hiring for the following position:
Parking Enforcement Division Manager(Transportation Division Manager)
SALARY: $7,748.00 - $10,498.00 Monthly
OPENING DATE: 09/22/14
CLOSING DATE: 10/06/14 04:30 PM
Applications for this position will be accepted, on-line, until 75 applications have been received, but will close no later than 4:30 pm, on Monday, October 6, 2014.
The City of Portland is seeking a Parking Enforcement Division Manager, to oversee Portland's Bureau of Transportation's parking Enforcement Division. The Parking Enforcement Division Manager is responsible for evaluating, organizing and managing staff and activities of the division. Duties include: Creating new parking regulations as the parking environment changes, understanding current parking code and traffic laws, directing a large meter and non-meter enforcement team, which, includes abandoned autos, meter space reservation and meter coin collection programs. This position will provide guidance, management and control of budget and financial resources. Duties will also include supervising represented employees, training, evaluating and discipline. They will also foster effective team building, promote a safe and positive work environment and teaching excellent customer service skills. The Parking Enforcement Division Manager will work collaboratively with peers, group managers, directors and elected city officials; lead/attend neighborhood meetings with staff and the public. The Parking Enforcement Division Manager is expected to carry out their individual responsibilities with initiative, independence and creativity while exercising professional judgments and problem-solving skills. Apply:www.portlandoregon.gov
O&S Associates, Inc. is a national parking design, restoration and consulting firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Columbus, Ohio, Washington DC, and Philadelphia. Our well-established and growing organization specializes in the field of parking, transportation and full building envelope restoration projects. Based on the continued growth of our firm, we are seeking a licensed architect to head-up our architectural design division. The successful candidate will manage numerous projects at a time, have extensive client interaction, and be exposed to every aspect of the project. Based on this position, we are seeking a candidate that also maintains superior client relations, presentation and writing skills to continue to build this division. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Preferred candidate will have a minimum of 10-years of experience designing stand alone and mixed-use parking structures. This candidate must also possess strong design, graphic, presentation, and communication skills in addition to practical construction material and sequencing knowledge and the ability to produce CAD construction documents. The ideal candidate will also have a proven record of production team management as well as MEP designers, contractor, subcontractor coordination and client management skills. Although not necessary, Revit experience is a plus.
Candidate must have AutoCAD and MS Office (MSWord, Excel, MSPowerpoint) knowledge. A BA/BS with 10-years of experience is required. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Position will be based in any or our office locations.
Salary & Benefits
Our firm offers an attractive salary and benefits package including bonus program, profit sharing, vacation, health insurance and 401-K. Salary is commensurate with experience and industry recognition. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Contact Brian Bartholomew at firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.For more information, please visit: http://www.oandsassociates.com
LOOKING FOR AN EMPLOYEE?
Dynamic and accomplished senior-level Manager with extensive hands-on experience in operations, management, business leadership and financial analysis. Possess superior skills in gathering, analyzing and evaluating financial data and presenting actionable recommendations to senior leadership. Strategic planner and results oriented leader with keen ability to formulate and implement unique tactical business plans in a progressive environment where business priorities are constantly evolving. Forward thinking and motivational team leader: promoting industry leadership and influence through associate involvement and instruction. Exceptional interpersonal skills, engaging rapport builder; effective in building positive working relationship, at all levels, based on accessibility, responsiveness, professionalism and trust. Shrewd analyst and determined problem solver with an eye for detail, strong quantitative skills and extensive process knowledge.