Since 1969, clients throughout the Southeast have trusted ITR PARKING SOLUTIONS with their parking, access, and revenue control (PARC) needs. From government and commercial properties, hospitals and universities, and gated residential communities, ITR provides clients with innovative, technology-driven solutions tailored to their specific needs.
Our products and services help protect and secure property, increase profitability, and reduce overhead through automation. We offer the most relevant and cost-effective solutions to our clients and prospects.
Our corporate office, training center, repair/service center, and warehouse facility is located in the Atlanta, GA area.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
ITR is seeking a hard-working, conscientious, self-motivated parking and access control service technician with an electronics degree or equivalent work experience. The technician should possess strong electromechanical aptitude and good cause and effect troubleshooting skills. The right candidate should have previous field work experience and be comfortable with using power tools and digital diagnostic equipment. Computer and basic networking skills are a must. Our field service technicians are responsible for maintaining great customer relationships. You must be detail oriented and respond to customer needs quickly and effectively.
AMANO MCGANN EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS!
We are looking for a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
• Provide excellent service and customer support and manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks to include:
o Repair of parking and access control equipment, gates and peripherals down to the component level
o Preventative maintenance on wide variety of products
o Computer & communications / network diagnostics and repair
o Software updates and configuration
o Evaluate equipment in the field for safety and quality of performance
o Installation of new equipment when needed
o Training end users in correct use and maintenance of their system to prolong equipment life
• Conduct interactions with customers and employees ethically and respectfully
• Attend hardware and software training as needed
• Work daily with the ITR support team to receive service calls and technical help
• Maintain a working knowledge of all equipment ITR services and procedures
• Maintain all necessary records of each service visit – time, service provided and resources used
• After hours on-call rotation
• Keep service supplies available by inventorying vehicle stock; placing restock orders; verifying receipt.
• Keep customers informed by providing information; answering questions; resolving problems.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports on a daily basis
• Document processes
• Operate company vehicle in a safe manner and deploy field automation systems
• Follow all company filed procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
• Build positive relationships with customers
• Proven field service experience required. Prefer experience with Amano McGann equipment
• Technical degree or certification in electromechanical or electronics preferred
• High mechanical, electrical and electronic skills
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Familiarity with remote in-field mobile tools and applications
• Computer and basic networking skills are a must. Working knowledge of computers, software (Windows 7, Windows 8 & Server 2008-2012), RS232, 422 and 485 serial communication methods for computers and devices, TCP/IP networks
• Self-motivation and have the ability to stay on task with minimal to no supervision
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to understand, speak and write English
TO APPLY Click Here
A cover letter is required. In your cover letter please include details of any achievements, awards, hobbies or special skills that may help qualify you for this position.
Due to its tremendous growth, TIBA Parking Systems is seeking a Technical Support Engineer for its Tucker, GA office. TIBA is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a team of experienced parking professionals supporting and servicing a growing Dealer and Customer base.
• Technical support and training for dealer organization; diagnosis and troubleshooting support for customer systems; customer equipment delivery preparation; parts inventory management; returned product repair; maintain work orders and related documentation, technical schematics and diagrams; assist in the implementation of communication equipment, including peripherals, associated software and applications, to support business requirements or implement new technologies.
• Use your high mechanical, electrical and electronic skills to perform bench-level preventive hardware maintenance, replacement and repair (to sub-assembly/ component level) of computer terminals, microprocessor components, peripherals and associated/designated communications and information management equipment.
• Assist projects which require on-site support of infrastructure and/or application execution for successful completion.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• 10-30% travel throughout N. America, with limited travel on weekends.
• Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree; working knowledge of computers, networking, software (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, SQL), RS232, RS485 serial communication methods for computers and devices; diagnostic & troubleshooting experience; remote system monitoring experience a plus.
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• 3-8 years of experience, previous parking experience a plus.
• Competitive salary, benefits provided.
• Submit resume, with salary expectations, to email@example.com.
If you're interested in considering a change within your own career, The Marlyn Group may have an opportunity for you! Working with over 50 parking operators and providers on both national and regional levels, The Marlyn Group is constantly connecting professionals with employers seeking talented individuals through our scope of recruitment services. To learn more, click here.