National parking company in search of a General Manager for our Seattle Washington operations. This individual is responsible for daily operations, financial performance, general administrative functions, and all new business development. The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years business management experience. College degree preferred.
Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
REPORTS TO: Assistant General Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Sr. Parking Manager. The Sr. Parking Manager will be responsible for the parking operation in all Lots managed by SMG Jacksonville.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Identifies and fills staffing and facility needs for daily and event operations.
• Assigns duties and supervises staff.
• Monitors parking sales, processes cash receipts and tickets through established internal control procedures.
• Coordinates needs with event coordinators and other departments.
• Monitors security on all parking facilities.
• Handles customer complaints and inquiries.
• Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Provides general maintenance and upkeep of parking equipment.
• May assist in preparation of budget as related to parking.
Directly supervises employees in the Parking Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with SMG's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding; disciplining employees in conjunction with Human Resources; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or experience
• 2 or more years of college level work in business/sports management or related field
• Or equivalent work experience
• 3 to 5 years management experience in a parking facility and/or operation required.
• 2 years cash handling experience
Skills and abilities
• Good communications, leadership and organizational skills
• High level of skill in counting cash accurately and handling large volume of cash
• Ability to work with the public and professionally handle confrontational situations
• Ability to work under limited supervision
• Ability to interact with all levels of management, employees and clients
• Ability to supervise others
• Ability to work flexible and irregular hours, including weekends and nights
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Resumes must include salary requirements for consideration and may be sent to:
300 A. Phillip Randolph Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL. 32202
No Phone Calls
Visit www.jaxevents.com for more info
SMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Micrologic Associates, a major Car Wash Revenue Control Solutions supplier is searching for two Regional Sales representatives. One to cover Texas and one to cover California. The candidates should be a creative and self-motivated individual with sales experience to solicit, promote and sell our Car Wash Revenue Control products and services to Car Washes and Quick Lube establishments in these markets. The Car Wash industry has seen tremendous growth with the automation of its facilities with the use of Automated Payment Terminals, Gates and RFID system for control. Previous Point of Sale / Parking Revenue Control System experience and computer experience is highly preferred. The position will be responsible for cultivating relationships with Car Wash owners/operators and expanding / supporting distributor network. Candidate should have technical knowledge of Computers, be able to create and qualify leads, have prior outside Sales, preferably with Revenue Control Systems, present the Micrologic Associates difference and meet sales goal objectives.
Any interested candidate should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be kept confidential.
The Marlyn Group is in search of a dynamic Director of Operations to lead a newly established parking team on behalf of an asset management group located in Atlanta, Georgia. This individual will oversee all operational and financial aspects of a $5 million parking portfolio, comprised of hotel and restaurant valet, self-park, and contract parking. Director will play a key role in pursuit of new business and be on the ground floor of an entrepreneurial venture.
To learn more and apply, click here: https://www.fastrecruiting.net/View_JobApplication.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE2653
Legacy Parking Company, a rapidly growing firm based in Chicago, Illinois is seeking parking professionals to oversee business development and operational activities in multiple Southeast United States markets. Interested individuals should send a cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Mid-Atlantic Parking Services, Inc. is a fast growing, regional parking company based in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area. The ideal candidate will help support the operations and build client relationships while sponsoring interaction to drive and expand account relationships both regionally and nationally. In addition, he/she will assist in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients including project development, proposal writing, contract negotiations, client presentations and other sources as necessary. The focus will be on selling our parking and parking maintenance services to potential clients which include commercial building management companies and owners, hotels, hospitals, government and institutions, residential and event venues.
• Developing and executing effective sales and marketing strategies designed to gain NEW business with set goals to be met and will expand MAPS Parking businesses, parking and maintenance, and presence in the designated territories.
• Put into practice a plan for consistent follow-up in order to maintain ongoing relationships with all clients with a focus in the real estate market.
• Demonstrate strong ability to manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
• Develop high level relationships with CEOs, CFOs, COOs and Senior executives while concurrently establishing a web of influence at the tactical/operational levels of an organization.
• Provide solutions to enhance revenues or bring in revenue opportunities and expense reductions.
• Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
• Must proactively seek new ways to increase productivity and efficiency with the best interest of the organization.
• Ability to understand and present organizational priorities, customer needs and contractual obligations.
• Joining related conferences and symposiums that will extend the reach of our businesses.
• Exploring partnerships that will improve profitability.
• Develop and train field managers and personnel.
• Oversee office and departmental support.
• Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
• Presenting strategies for expansion and studying the company’s competitors.
• Passion for results and resilience
• Strategic thinking and self-confidence
• Personal accountability
• Ability to work in a fast paced, results focused environment
• Flexible work hours and strong work ethic
• Highly effective communication and influencing skills
• Highly customer oriented with ability to be responsive
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm
• Positive/can-do attitude
Experience and Qualifications
• Five years parking or real estate (Property Management or Property Leasing) industry experience.
• Experience in responding to RFPs, preparing proposals and the ability to make presentations to potential clients.
• The successful candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of operational excellence
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
• Relationships in the property management field (commercial buildings), hotel, hospital, event venue and residential industry is preferred.
How To Apply
We are offering a strong compensation package which includes a base salary, commission and benefits. Interested individuals should send a cover letter, résumé, references and salary requirements to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Northeast (CT & Western, MA)
Propark America is one of the nation’s leading parking companies, providing full and limited service parking solutions for office buildings, retail centers, airports, medical centers, universities, municipal facilities, residential buildings and hotels. Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, Propark operates more than 400 locations in convenient markets across the United States, including Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Boston, Cambridge, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Antonio, San Francisco, Oakland, Palo Alto, Hartford, Stamford and New Haven.
Propark America is seeking qualified candidates to fill a few management positions (regional managers, area managers, and account managers) in New England, including but not limited to southern and northeast Connecticut and Western, MA. The managers will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of portfolio of parking locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and oversee all aspects of parking operations and staff within the location’s portfolio.
• Understand, implement, and deliver all requirements are outlined within the contractual agreement between Propark and the client(s).
• Ensure compliance of company and client policies and procedures.
• Supervise all Propark staff and outside operations, including supervisors, valets, attendants, and cashiers.
• Develop and train supervisors, cashiers, parking attendants and valets to ensure meeting of job expectations.
• Review of client statements, and portfolio performance based on revenue analysis, profit/loss repots and various accounting based reports.
• Review and approve work schedules to ensure adequate coverage while minimizing expenses.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relations and attend client meetings.
• Develop budgets and monitor financial reports to ensure meeting business goals of the facilities within the portfolio.
• Assist managers and supervisors in handling customer complaints and operational issues.
• Oversee the customer service program to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Review and evaluate audits to ensure integrity of revenue control.
• Complete daily, weekly, monthly required reports.
• Monitor and manage effective revenue control procedures.
• Prepare reports, surveys, and conduct special projects.
• Regularly review condition of facilities within portfolio, including landscaping, signage, surface, lighting, automated equipment, security, etc. and coordinate improvements as needed.
• Create and maintain team environment.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and terminating personnel as necessary.
• Actively pursue new business for the company under direction of senior management.
Work Experience/Knowledge Requirements:
• 3-5 years of management experience in the parking or hospitality industry.
• Experience working with financial statements/accounting, P&L reporting and budgeting.
• Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines.
• Experience with revenue control equipment.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with client focus, and an ability to work with all staff levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Suite 2007, e-mail, word processing, data entry, & ADP.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Be able to maintain flexibility in schedule in order to meet operational needs.
• Bachelor’s degree, with a concentration in business preferred.