Richard N. Best Associates is expanding and currently looking for experienced technicians to join our team.
For more details or to submit a resume, contact us at HR@RNBest.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Parking Programs Analyst University of California Los Angeles
As one of America's finest universities, UCLA has a tradition of advancing higher education and the common good through excellence in scholarship, research and public service. UCLA is California's largest university and a model for public institutions of higher education. Academic excellence, faculty distinction and a comprehensive curriculum are hallmarks of the UCLA experience. The university is an educational and architectural landmark in Los Angeles, attracting thousands of visitors and scholars each year.
Under the general supervision of the Parking Programs Manager, the Senior Parking Programs Analyst provides analytical, operational and technical support to the Parking Programs area, which is responsible for the sale and distribution of parking permits to faculty, staff, students, vendors, volunteers and others; review and determination of the disposition of parking citations; coordination of parking and transportation support of campus events and conferences. The Senior Parking Programs Analyst actively participates in strategic business planning efforts and continuous improvement programs, which promote exceptional customer service, teamwork and enhanced employee satisfaction in support of the Transportation Mission, Vision and Values. Serve as a member of Parking Services (PS) Leadership, playing a vital role in moving the organization toward our common purpose of service and support to UCLA. Serve as both a role model and inspiration to Events & Transportation (E&T) colleagues by championing and consistently practicing the tenets of the Extra Mile -- Trust, Empathy, Teamwork, and Common Purpose.
Day-to-day responsibilities include: analysis of work processes and identification of best practices to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of Parking Programs operations and in alignment with overall E&T strategic goals; development of Parking Programs operational policies and procedures, which align with and support the overall E&T strategic vision, including policies regarding politically sensitive issues (i.e., permit holder license plate data collection and tracking, disposition of permit misuse cases, and citation dismissal policies). Develop effective methods to communicate and publish parking policies to ensure customer awareness. Serve as resource to E&T Senior Management team, other E&T team members and campus customers with regard to parking policies and related University or departmental policies. Position requires working extended hours during peak periods to meet the demands of workloads and deadlines.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with individuals at all levels of a large University, including faculty, staff, students, vendors, co-workers, campus colleagues and the public.
- Demonstrated skill in gathering and analyzing information, data, problems, situations, practices, and procedures to define the problem, formulate logical and objective conclusions, identify options and solutions, and make recommendations.
- Skill in listening perceptively, conveying awareness, grasping concepts and comprehending procedures and instructions to carry out assignments with minimal directions and review.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills to obtain and/or convey information to individuals at various organizational levels and to explain complex policies and procedures to personnel and customers.
- Working knowledge of parking and commute programs within a large University environment, including experience with permit management systems, citation management systems, and space allocation methodologies.
- Familiarity with UCLA campus layout, streets and buildings, as well as the locations of parking facilities managed and operated by Events & Transportation is preferred.
Full information concerning the job qualifications are listed on the official UCLA job posting.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including vacation and sick leave accrual; 13 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan; various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, the University Credit Union, and much more!
How to Apply: Qualified applicants may apply for this position at: http://apptrkr.com/947475
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. jeid-d76def36583f4f4fbe230913be96c121
TAPCO manufactures, distribute and services products and solutions for traffic and parking control. TAPCO is a family-owned company located in Brown Deer, Wisconsin.
TAPCO seeks Field Service Technicians which involves installing, repairing and maintaining electronic and electro mechanical systems throughout Wisconsin and Illinois. Two to five years of field service experience including troubleshooting electronics, networked systems and computers required. Candidates are required to work outside or in semi-covered conditions year-round.
TAPCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Oversee and manage the parking operation of multiple parking facilities in the Scranton, PA. area. Develop, recommend and implement programs, systems and procedures to ensure that the parking operations are efficient and profitable and that they maintain the company’s reputation for servicing clients and customers with professionalism such that we are setting the standard of excellence in parking management. Service the Company’s accounts in the City, providing the primary business interface with client and City management representatives on a regular basis.
- Provide direction and leadership within the City Operations. Act as a communications interface between regional and corporate management and the City, creating a positive work environment in which employees understand the client’s needs and operate as a team to provide a consistently high quality of service to both client and customer.
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of locations in the assigned area. Develop and manage budgets, compiling, reviewing and analyzing data. Develop proposals and make recommendations to Regional and Branch Managers on improving operating procedures to maximize profitability. Be aware of and report new account prospects and competitive activity to regional management. Coordinate with clients and vendors, initiate and manage the process for the purchase of needed equipment and services.
- Manage the financial performance of each Business Unit within the City. Monitor and manage operating expenses, analyze performance, develop plans and make recommendations for improvement. Develop and oversee implementation of marketing and customer service programs at each cooperation and approved by regional management, and review all such reports along with the monthly statements with each client.
- Manage and develop management personnel within the City to ensure that each individual garage is well managed and that all employees are motivated and encouraged to work to maximum potential. Ensure that all employees are clear about what is expected of them and the ways in which their position contributes to the company’s success.
- Ensure accomplishment of the City’s manpower and succession plans through recruitment and staffing activities. Evaluate and project staffing needs. Initiate and participate in the recruitment and hiring of the Operations work force. Make and oversee intelligent placement of employees, initiating transfers to maximize efficient operation of parking garages. Promotions and demotions must be approved by the Operation Manager and the Regional/Branch Managers.
- Manage and ensure the management of employees’ performances at the locations within the assigned area. Evaluate and oversee evaluation of employee performance and establish or ensure the implementation of employee development plans. Develop subordinates to maximum potential by providing ongoing coaching and training, and manage and resolve or ensure resolution of performance problems up to and including termination (with approval of next level of management and Regional Human Resource Manager) as necessary. Ensure that all performance actions taken are legal, fit within company policy, and are properly documented.
- Develop and oversee implementation of an operations manual within each garage. Oversee garage operations to ensure that they operate within operating and audit control system procedures and policy, that they comply with legal requirements and meet all safety standards. Conduct regular location visits and inspections to identify operational problems and audit control problems. Identify and correct problems, developing and implementing programs and recommending policy.
- Implement procedures set forth in the company’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program in compliance with federal and state OSHA laws to ensure a safe workplace by training employees on safe working habits, conducting periodic onsite safety checks, investigating reports of safety hazards within 24 hours of notice, and taking actions to correct hazards in a timely manner.
- Assist the Regional/Branch Manager and/or the Regional VP with special projects and assignments and take on any other management responsibilities not specifically identified above on an as needed basis.
To view more information about the requisition, please click on the action link: www.abm.com – Select Careers
- Go to ABM.com
- Click on Careers
- Click Advance Search
- Scroll down to Requisition
- Type 47190
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for all sales and account management aspects of working with existing clients and prospective clients to support achievement of the company’s overall growth, revenue and market share goals. This position will reinforce our sales team in the San Leandro area.
Parking industry experience strongly preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Create a regional sales plan that aligns with and supports the achievement of corporate goals.
• Conduct direct sales activities to identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities with existing and new accounts.
• Prepare and present sales presentations.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customers including company owners, management, sales, and technical staff.
• Perform on-site client “walk-throughs” to assess environmental conditions that impact the HUB Parking Technology solution offered.
• Attend Pre-bid meetings as a representative of HUB Parking Technology.
• Intervene on behalf of HUB Parking Technology to manage conflict resolution and problem solving.
• Work with other HUB Parking Technology departments to define, implement, and consistently improve the sales process and related processes.
• Be an advocate for the customers to ensure the creation and implementation of policies and programs that will drive mutual growth.
• Consistently work to build customer excitement, understanding of HUB Parking Technology solutions, and potential applications within the territory.
• Maintain and report sales progress against quarterly and annual objectives.
• Stay abreast of current industry trends in technology and parking operations.
• Maintain a solid understanding of all HUB Parking Technology products and services.
• Actively patriciate and contribute ideas, knowledge, and suggestions for improvement in all corporate meetings – both sales, operational, and strategic as they occur throughout the year.
• Work with customers to capture critical market information to ensure that HUB Parking
Technology proactively adjusts to marketing changes for pricing, product and service features, and
• Monitor trends in customer use of products to proactively identify opportunities and issues.
• Leverage corporate marketing materials in ways that grow the HUB Parking Technology brand awareness and product/service reputation.
• Work with Western Regional Sales Manager to develop and implement direct sales marketing strategy and tactical initiatives.
General Business Proactively assist other departments within HUB Parking Technology and customers with project implementation, customer support, and problem resolution as needed.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Education and Qualifications
• To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have 2 or more years’ experience in direct sales.
• Must have efficient technical aptitude and ability to understand, explain, and demonstrate software and hardware.
• Moderate out of town travel required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must possess high level of problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
• Must have basic knowledge of electrical, wiring & construction.
• Must have ability to develop business analysis, proposals, reports, and presentations.
• Must have strong execution and follow-through.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
• Command of MS Office suite with a high proficiency in Excel desirable. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid driver’s license.
Only applications with a detailed resume attached will be considered.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HUB Parking Technology is the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, manufactures, installs Parking Revenue Control Systems branded ZEAG, DATAPARK and FAAC and provides after-sales services.
HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. Learn more about us at www.hubparking.com.
It is the policy of HUB to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, HUB will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees.
City of Burlington
Join the leadership team of one of America’s most livable small cities. On the shores of Lake Champlain and just an hour from the Green Mountains, Burlington has a vibrant downtown, three colleges, great schools and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live, work and play.* A public/private partnership working to transform Burlington’s parking and transportation system seeks a skilled leader and manager to implement a recently completed plan. www.parkburlington.com
This position is responsible for the management, oversight, and general leadership of Parking and Traffic Division with a $5.5M budget and 30+ employees. Requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree and four years of experience in Public/Business Administration in a management role. Parking management experience preferred. Salary range is $69,282.51-$77,351.88 DOE with excellent benefits. To apply, send a cover letter, resume and completed City of Burlington Application to: HR Dept., 179 So. Winooski Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Open until filled. To obtain an application please see our website: www.burlingtonvt.gov/hr/jobs.
Women, minorities and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. EOE
* America's 10 Great Places to Live (Kiplinger's Personal Finance, 2013), Top 10 for Volunteering in America (Corporation for National and Community Service, 2011), Top 10 Downtowns, (Livability.com Magazine, 2011), Top Ten Small City, State of Well-Being (Gallup-Healthways Poll, 2010), Runner-up City Cultural Diversity Award (National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials and National League of Cities, 2009)
City of Cambridge Traffic, Parking, and Transportation Department (M064)
The Assistant Director for Parking Management provides leadership and strategic direction for the Department’s parking operations which include parking enforcement, parking garages, issuance of permits, parking ticket cashiering and adjudication, data systems and contracts which support the Department’s parking programs, revenue collection, development of new parking regulations and financial, procurement, personnel, training and labor relations activities related to these programs. The Assistant Director also works closely with other Department managers in operation of parking technology, including parking meters, parking pay stations, pay-by-phone, and advanced parking management. Managing this highly visible aspect of the Department requires a range of skills and experience, including personnel management, communication and customer relations, personnel and project management, policy and regulation development and implementation, collaboration, and decision-making.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Transportation, Civil Engineering, or other relevant field plus seven or more years of experience in staff supervision, customer service, financial management, information technology, and operations management or an equivalent combination of education/experience required. Prior public sector management experience strongly preferred. Must have demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, especially in making fair and impartial customer service decisions; to work in a collaborative, team environment; and to maintain discretion and confidentiality with customer, database, and other information. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to explain technical information and analysis to the general public. Must be well organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities within a complex, multi-disciplinary, multi-variate environment. Strong information technology experience preferred, demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office programs required. Familiarity with City of Cambridge street and building locations and the Cambridge community at large, and working knowledge of Parking Management Information Systems and Geographical Information Systems a plus. Must have demonstrated experience leading and managing a workgroup and creating an integrated team capable of delivering a high quality product while balancing multiple competing concerns.
RATE: $93,702 - $111,641 in seven steps
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit both your resume and letter of interest by 5 pm on 03/14/17 via email to email@example.com or to Personnel Dept, Room 309, City Hall, 795 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA 02139. Fax 617-349-4312. For a more detailed job description, please visit our website at www.cambridgema.gov and click on ‘Jobs’. We are an AA/EEO Employer.
ABM (NYSE:ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With over 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com.
Job Title - Charleston, SC - City Operations Manager
Education - Bachelor's Degree
Employment Status - Salary
Travel Required - None
Shift Type - Day
Train and develop multiple facility managers and supervisors to build an effective management team. Ensure proper staffing and initiate strategic placement of employees to maximize efficient operation of parking garages.
- Implement company policies and procedures fairly and consistently. Ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees within the branch. Ensure that all actions taken are legal, fit within company policy and are properly documented.
- Provide excellent customer service and handle customer complaints with professionalism.
- Develop and maintain effective client relations with current clients and potential clients to secure long term business relationships.
- Develop and monitor the financial performance of each location to ensure profitability. Review and analyze the performance and market trend. Recommend plans for improvement to the clients.
- Ensure the timely completion of required paperwork from each location and that all audit controls are in place.
- Implement safety regulations outlined in the Company’s IIPP throughout the branch.
- Special projects assigned by the Branch Manager.
PAY & BENIFITS
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term & long term disability.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Salary negotiable with experience.
- Relocation assistance negotiable.
- Flexibility to work all hours and weekends when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Completion of a four-year college degree in business management or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Over 5 years of work experience managing multiple locations of operations and multiple employees in the parking industry. Knowledge and experience with parking lot and garage construction.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Excellent organizational skills.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/VETERAN/DISABILITY)
Apply @ WWW.ABM.COM – Select the Careers
The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts! Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position: The Operations Manager supports the General Manager with a complete oversight for financials and operations of assigned portfolio to ensure 24/7 professional parking management. As a company devoted to promoting an employee-focused servant leadership culture, the Operations Manager will support the programs and initiatives originating from our home office and help to support the individual needs of their operational teams throughout their assigned portfolio.
Principal Job Duties: Responsible for developing client relationships and business retention. Ensuring that increased revenue, managed expenses, and customer satisfaction is maximized by maintaining the highest level of service thresholds and initiatives that are aligned with the expectations of our various clients. Assist the region with the business development, proposal, presentation, and transitions for new locations. Lead, direct, and develop team of employees to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives, while embodying and using LAZ Parking’s culture as a guideline. Identifying high potential employees to support the organization’s continued growth. Responsible for planning and executing plan for the opening of new locations within their assigned portfolio. Preparation of budgets/monthly reviews of profit/loss by location with assigned portfolio. Organize and narrate parking management skills for Facilities Managers and Assistant Managers. Understand, implement, and deliver all requirements that are outlined within the contractual agreement between LAZ Parking and our clients. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual financial and operational reports as required. Managing, planning, scheduling, training, and directing the activities of Facilities Managers and Assistant Managers which may require compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreements. Serve as a liaison to parking patrons and various stakeholder groups who are impacted by the operations of the assigned portfolio (and vice versa). Implement and complete other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the operation of assigned portfolio. Participate in labor contract management if applicable to assigned portfolio. Review and edit proposed parking, maintenance, etc. agreements. Communicate with local police department and emergency management teams regarding operations. Organize and manage the oversight of event operations within LAZ Parking. Monitor, review, and analyze the market rate structures. Implementation and completion of other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from assigned portfolio operation. Additional related duties as assigned.
Education: · Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Experience: 5+ years in Management role. Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
Skills: Parking management experience of multiple locations is required. · Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving. · Strong customer service skills and abilities. · Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers. · Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude). · Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions. · Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills. · Ability to work independently and multi-task. · Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization. · Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices. · Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
Physical Demands: · Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc. · Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds. · Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time. · Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLSA Status: Exempt To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds. LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.