REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - WEST (REF#1554)
This position is responsible for achieving individual sales objectives to support the company’s sales goals through focus on T2’s exciting and expanding Parking Access Revenue Control Systems (PARCS) and Vehicle Counting Solutions (VCS) solutions. This position proactively creates sales opportunities in their territory, and manages the opportunities in their territory: including ownership over project scoping, deal margins, and contracts. The successful candidate will apply strategic selling techniques to gain a clear understanding of the prospect’s needs and manage the detailed and intricate sales process.
Essential Position Functions
· Achieves and/or exceeds annual sales volume in PARCS and VCS solution sales as designated in annually assigned quotas within the assigned territory.
· Actively works territory - managing and developing pipeline of PARCS and VCS customers.
· Develops leads, completes cold calls, generates phone and face-to-face appointments, follows-up on leads, and conducts presentations of software and hardware.
· Maintains meaningful involvement in industry related organizations.
· Gains customer knowledge and assists in disseminating this knowledge with T2.
· Assists marketing communications in the development of solution marketing materials.
· Works with product management and others to assure user requirements and development commitments are met.
· Consistently maintains excellent customer relations by providing service and product support as needed.
· Achieves efficient time utilization.
· Quickly attains and maintains superior company and product knowledge.
· Provides required reports and other requested deliverables in a timely manner and with thoroughness and completeness.
· Maintains impeccable data integrity in Salesforce.com as related to all communication and sales activity.
· Provides accurate forecasts of forthcoming sales.
· Responds to Request For Proposals.
· Attends and participates in regional and national trade shows and conferences.
· Manages the entire sales process - from prospect to close.
· Frequent travel for business purposes will be required.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Non-Essential Position Functions
· Other duties as assigned.
· None at this time.
Education and Qualifications
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience in designing and selling complex enterprise solutions including both software and hardware.
· An excellent understanding of contracts and strong ability to negotiate contracts is required.
· Must be willing to travel frequently.
· Parking industry experience an asset, but not a requirement
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Ability to lead a varied sales team in a complex sales process; including coordination of team members from other companies.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
· Understanding of interoperability of software and hardware and how they work together to solve business related problems.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Demonstrable skill in authoring responses to solicitations & requests for proposal.
· Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
· Ability to effectively presentation information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users.
· Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· Valid Driver’s License.
T2 Systems is an EOE/AA Employer
For more information, please visit: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=14988911
If you're interested in considering a change within your own career, The Marlyn Group may have an opportunity for you! Working with over 50 parking operators and providers on both national and regional levels, The Marlyn Group is constantly connecting professionals with employers seeking talented individuals through our scope of recruitment services. To learn more, click here.
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, SAN BERNARDINO
invites applications for the position of: Parking & Transportation Services Director/University Police Department (Administrator II)
SALARY: Depends on Qualifications
OPENING DATE: 01/04/16
CLOSING DATE: Continuous
OVERVIEW: Employment Status: Full-time, "exempt" Administrator II position
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
First Review Deadline: This position will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed beginning February 12, 2016.
Please attach a cover letter, resume (or curricula vitae) and diversity statement. The diversity statement may include your interpretation of diversity, inclusion, gender equity and must include specific examples of how your educational/professional experiences, background/philosophy has prepared you for the role you are applying for at California State University, San Bernardino. (Maximum 250 words)
Reporting to the Chief of Police and Director of Public Safety, the incumbent leads and directs the department of Parking and Transportation Services. The incumbent manages and assesses the effectiveness of services within Parking and Transportation, which is an auxiliary (self-supporting) program. The units within Parking and Transportation are 1) Permit Sales and Processing; 2) Alternative Transportation; 3) Citation Processing; 4) Business Information Systems, which includes budgeting and financial forecasting; 5) Parking Enforcement, and the initial review of Parking Appeals; and 6) Wayfinding and Event Parking.
Parking facilities at CSUSB include two, multilevel parking structures each with about 750 spaces, and several surface lots with an overall campus total of about 8,300 parking spaces. The campus population during Fall Quarter 2015, was about 20,000 students and 2,000 faculty/staff employees. CSUSB is under jurisdiction of the South Coast Air Quality Management District and must comply with clean air mandates to reduce the number of drive-alone motor vehicle trips to the campus. Thus, the director is responsible for ensuring campus compliance with Rule 2202, and reporting, annually, the campus's progress toward achieving a 1.5 Average Vehicle Ridership (AVR).
The director supports campus planning initiatives by performing parking demand analysis and projections of the four major groups which require consideration: 1) student commuters; 2) student dorm residents; 3) faculty/staff; and 4) visitors and event patrons. The director needs to have knowledge of database record keeping and reporting, especially toward the writing and retrieval of parking permit and parking citation records. In summary, the director has overall responsibility for administering a safe, effective and economical parking and alternative transportation program at a large, complex and growing public university with represented faculty and staff employees.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversee the daily needs of the parking and alternative transportation programs. Manage the department's budget; review permit pricing and service fee structures and propose fee increases when necessary; review alternative transportation incentives and propose changes, if needed.
• Develop financial and operational data, reports and charts to be used as documentation, planning and to assist with management decision-making.
• Develop and maintain a professional, diverse and customer focused staff by leading, supervising, educating and providing technical guidance to staff; offer feedback to staff when needed; establish job performance duties and standards, and write performance evaluations. Make personnel decisions regarding selection, training or development of staff, or take corrective action when necessary.
• Promote a work environment that values integrity, problem-solving, collaboration and transparency among staff throughout the department.
• Have knowledge of database file structures so as to understand how parking permit and parking violation data are written to and retrieved from T2, and understand how the database runs scheduled tasks or generates on-demand reports.
• Review, propose, develop and write policies and procedures.
Strategic Planning and Outreach
• Work with campus constituents to develop and implement plans to both grow and optimize parking facilities or infrastructure, and alternative transportation services or programs.
• Collaborate with Facilities and Campus Planning and Design and Construction to develop and implement capital programs (which includes gauging their affordability) and major facility maintenance or repair work.
• Define the department's long range performance and operational objectives, presenting and explaining these to campus officers.
Program Development and Analysis
• Establish medium and short-range goals by defining which services to offer or programs to support; conduct cost/benefit analysis and feasibility studies for programs or services; monitor programs and services by determining what metrics to use to report progress or shortcomings.
• Oversee and measure the effectiveness of travel demand management programs including the contract with OmniTrans (public transit), and the privately contracted transport service between CSUSB and the Palm Desert Campus; lead or assist in the negotiation of these contracts.
• Serve as liaison to the city, community or public entities regarding parking, traffic, transit, bicycling and related sign issues.
• Provide leadership for continuous improvement of parking and transportation systems communication mediums (Webpages; paper postings; signs; etc.).
• Establish credibility and illustrate knowledge of parking and transportation programs in order to add value to the university, and to be included in campus-wide discussions and planning sessions where higher-level decisions are made.
• Understand Parking and Transportation's dependency on other campus departments for their support and buy-in toward change and growth.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• California Vehicle & Penal Codes, legislation and pending legislation that may affect Parking & Transportation practices, programs, services and funding;
• Applicable local, state, and federal laws and appropriate sections of the California Administrative Policies and Education code;
• Working knowledge of, parking and transportation resources affecting local, CSU, state and national programs;
• Working knowledge of or ability to quickly learn University infrastructure, campus practices, policies and procedures and legal limitations or options;
• Transit and trip reduction guidelines and local area air quality management regulations;
• NIMS/SEMS emergency management principles and emergency preparedness practices;
• English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation;
• Modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment; and
• Microsoft Office software products, particularly Word, Excel, and Access.
• Assist in the administration of public safety, law enforcement and transportation programs in a fair and objective manner;
• Consistently apply Department/University policies, applicable laws, directives and supervisory mandates and identify, develop and implement new University policies where appropriate;
• Conduct research, monitor, interpret, and report on how these mandates/regulations may affect or relate to Parking & Transportation services, programs, and campus compliance;
• Monitor and report on legislation and/or regulatory agency mandates that would require university action/compliance;
• Initiate actions, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and to interpret applicable laws using sound judgment by gathering data, reasoning logically, and drawing valid conclusions;
• Demonstrate strong fiscal management and analytical skills including budget development, planning and implementation, accurate revenue/income projections;
• Make effective decisions and sound judgments in a fast-faced environment; maintain composure under pressure and during emergency situations;
• Effectively handle customer service issues, present information, and respond to concerns and questions from varying groups, such as managers, customers and the general public;
• Use tact and diplomacy to effectively handle a broad range of high level and sensitive interpersonal situations with diverse personalities, and to respond appropriately to conflicts and problems;
• Exercise considerable judgment and discretion in effectively establishing and maintaining positive working relationships, support of a culture of mutual respect and effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization;
• Plan, coordinate, direct and evaluate the work of subordinate staff engaged in various professional, technical, and clerical functions;
• Lead by inspiring, motivating and mentoring others toward goal achievement;
• Effectively operate in an environment that requires discretion and confidentiality;
• Quickly learn and apply a variety of CSU and CSUSB policies and procedures and collective bargaining agreements;
• Set and multi-task priorities and deadlines to ensure that multiple projects are consistently completed in a timely manner;
• Foster a strong customer service culture requiring a very high level of diplomacy and professionalism; and
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Public Administration, City, Regional, or Transportation Planning, or a closely related field. At least five (5) years of progressively responsible professional work experience in parking and/or transportation services or a closely related field is required including a minimum of three (3) years of management/supervisory experience. Higher education or public parking operation experience is preferred.
Licenses and Certificates:
Possession of a valid California driver's license or the ability to obtain by date of hire. Possession of a Certified Administrator of Public Parking (CAPP) certification or the ability to obtain within twenty-four (24) months of employment.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the CSU. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
The person holding this position is considered a `mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
California State University, San Bernardino is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
This position may be "Designated" under California State University's Conflict of Interest Code. This would require the filing of a Statement of Economic Interest on an annual basis and the completion of training within 6 months of assuming office and every 2 years thereafter. Visit the Human Resources Conflict of Interest webpage link for additional information: http://hrd.csusb.edu/conflictInterest.html
This position adheres to CSU policies against Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Violence, including Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking. This requires completion of Sexual Violence Prevention Training within 6 months of assuming employment and on a two-year basis thereafter. (Executive Order 1096)
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: http://www.csusb.edu
Stockton University seeks a Manager of Parking and Transportation Services. Reporting to the AVP of Business Services and Chief Budget Officer, this position directs and manages all operations associated with parking at the University, including management of parking fees, parking facilities and lots. Ideal candidates will work effectively with campus departments and committees to develop and implement all parking policies, including: parking policy enforcement, campus communication, signs and way finding, ADA compliance, campus planning and outreach. The Manager will provide knowledge and experience of parking system management, including strategic and long term planning.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Urban Planning or a discipline appropriate to the position and 5 years of related experience and/or training to the essential duties and responsibilities.
The salary is commensurate with the position, qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
To apply please visit: https://careers-stockton.icims.com/jobs. Only electronic documents will be accepted.
Please complete the on-line application in addition to providing the following required documents.
You may upload documents using; Word, PDF, JPEG or Videos either as one single file or as individual attachments.
1.) a letter of interest describing specific skills and experiences
2.) a resume
3.) three letters of recommendation/reference
All required documents must be submitted in order for your application to move forward.
● All offers of employment are contingent upon a favorable background check.
● Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should contact: Sharon Hunt, Recruitment Manager at 609-652-4384.
● In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011, new public employees in certain positions are required to obtain New Jersey residency within one (1) year of employment. Applicants must meet the requirements listed.
● Prospective employees may access the Annual Security Report for the University at www.stockton.edu/campuspolice or contact the Campus Police department at 609-652-4378 to request a hard copy of the report.
● Stockton University is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit; http://www.stockton.edu/affirmative_action.
If you’re passionate about serving a wide spectrum of clients and customers while driving revenue in innovative ways through operational excellence, business development and leadership, you’ll be a successful team member on the Premier Parking management team!
Based in Nashville, TN Premier Parking is a parking management services provider with over 300 locations in twelve cities and continues to expand its presence throughout the US. We are currently seeking four business professionals to join our innovative and rapidly growing parking company in Oklahoma City, Houston, Ft. Worth, and Dallas. If you want to advance your career while gaining invaluable experience in the areas of operations, business development and leadership, read on to learn more about each of these opportunities!
• Director of Transportation, Oklahoma City, OK: As the Director of Transportation, you will oversee the shuttle, valet and parking services at one of the largest regional hospital centers in the state. With a team of 50 associates, you will ensure thousands of customers park and retrieve their vehicles in a timely manner while transporting hundreds of passengers throughout the campus every single day. The qualified candidate must posses direct experience in the shuttle operations space and will play a key role on the Premier Parking team when it comes to managing all operational logistics and client services while growing our portfolio in this city through business development, sales and marketing. To learn more and apply, click here: https://jobs.fastrecruiting.net/ApplyForm.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE3970
• General Manager, Dallas TX: As the General Manager for Premier Parking you will oversee all facets of the parking operations for the second largest commercial building in the city. With hundreds of patrons coming and going throughout the property, you and your team will manage and report revenue, serve a wide spectrum of customers and partner with the client to find new and innovative ways to increase profitability. This position requires direct experience in new business development, sales and marketing as you’ll also work very closely with the Regional Vice President to source and pursue additional opportunities within the Dallas area. To learn more and apply, click here: https://jobs.fastrecruiting.net/ApplyForm.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE3969
• Operations Manager, Houston, TX: As our parking management portfolio continues to grow, the Operations Manager will play a primary role in directly managing our three busiest facilities. Leading a team of eight associates, you will be responsible for all aspects of the facilities’ operations, including revenue control, maximization and reporting, client and customer services and daily logistics. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will have a direct hand in driving profitability while continuously improving the quality of operations through efficiency and leadership. To learn more and apply, click here: https://jobs.fastrecruiting.net/ApplyForm.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE3968
• Operations Manager, Ft. Worth, TX: Premier Parking is an emerging player in this particular market and as the Operations Manager you will play a key role in developing and acquiring new properties under the General Manager’s leadership while managing all aspects of a high volume facility located in the downtown core. The successful candidate will possess experience in operational management and have participated in the new business development, sales and marketing process. To learn more and apply, click here: https://jobs.fastrecruiting.net/ApplyForm.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE3967
WHAT YOU CAN BE GUARANTEED
A very attractive compensation and benefit package (including an annual incentive plan and new business commission potential) that is commensurate with your experience and expertise.
An opportunity to work with industry leaders across the country who share a vision of innovation, customer service and a passion for excellence.
A career where your ability to contribute to the company’s success is rewarded through advancement, learning opportunities and continued professional development.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor Degree in General Business or related field
3-5 years sales and marketing experience required
3-5 years management experience required
Excellent attention to detail and customer service
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Able to work with a diverse group of both internal and external stakeholders
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifies annual financial plan, including new business targets, for review and approval; once obtained, executes the plan to ensure results align with expectations. This plan includes marketing programs and sales tactics specific to the geographic/vertical markets identified within the business plan.
• Ensures locations deliver client expectations consistently (as required by the company’s policies and procedures) by reviewing internal audit scores and supporting action plans, site visits and conducting operational review meetings as needed.
• Develops and retains client relationships at the decision maker level by maintaining regular direct contact and partnering with the client on projects related to technology and equipment, revenue maximization, and G&A efficiency opportunities.
• If applicable, advises levels of operational management on issues and decisions related to collective bargaining agreements, including renewal negotiations.
• Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, development and retention of various employee roles throughout the operations functional area.
• Responsible for various aspects of the operating contract, including negotiating new contracts and/or renewals with the client, as directed by the company’s RVP.
• Reviews incident claims and Workers’ Comp trends and works with senior management and/or the Corporate Office to resolve gaps in performance.
• Communicates with customers, co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
• Participates in new hire training as needed.
• Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Propark Career Opportunity
Propark America is taking the lead in the rapidly growing parking industry and is expanding in all directions and in order to continue our success and growth, we need the best and the brightest working for our company. We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to be based at our Canopy Airport Parking location in Denver, Colorado to help maintain our nationally recognized services and grow the Denver market.
The Off–Airport Senior Account Manager is responsible for the daily management of a complex parking operation, including but not limited to shuttle fleet management, outdoor and indoor self-parking, and valet services. This position delivers company, client, and customer expectations by ensuring the locations within his/her off-airport portfolio are operating in accordance to company policy. It is also responsible for recruiting, scheduling, and managing the performance of the line management and hourly workforce assigned to locations within the assigned area of responsibility.
This position is also responsible for new business development in the Denver metro area.
Canopy is no ordinary parking lot – Canopy Airport Parking’s Denver location is a sophisticated, efficient and green parking facility utilizing solar, geothermal and wind power combined with CNG and Biodiesel shuttle buses. Canopy Airport Parking is a Green Garage Certified and is registered with the certification of LEED® Certified Gold.
To learn more or apply, click here: https://jobs.fastrecruiting.net/ApplyForm.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE3988
Fast Growing National Parking Operator Seeks Regional Vice President, Operations in Washington, D.C.
If you have an eye for the details and thrive on serving a wide spectrum of clients and customers while achieving results through leadership, business development and operational effectiveness, this may be the opportunity for you!
A fast growing, national parking company is expanding in the D.C. market and in order to continue our success and expansion, we need the best and the brightest working for our company. We are currently looking for a Regional Vice President of Operations to help maintain our nationally recognized services in Washington, D.C.
The Regional Vice President, Operations has overall responsibility for the planning, developing, executing and managing annual business and financial plans through the leadership of the company’s management and line staff. This position is ultimately responsible for delivering company and client expectations by ensuring the locations meet financial, new business and client retention targets. It is also responsible for sourcing, developing and leading talent to ensure both employee career development goals and company performance standards are met consistently.
To learn more about this opportunity, or to apply click here: https://jobs.fastrecruiting.net/ApplyForm.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE3992