Cornerstone Parking Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced and motivated professional to plan, organize, direct and control all operational aspects of the parking management platform. We currently have openings for a Director of Parking Operations in Minneapolis, MN and other Midwest Locations.
• Organizes & manages all aspects of daily operations; including all processes and procedures for cashiers, clerical staff, maintenance, office staff and valets.
• Planning, organizing and implementing operational initiatives to improve customer service, revenue collection, and functionality of operation.
• Manages parking operation personnel; works closely with leadership support staff on training, coaching, and developing team member and practice strategic succession planning.
• Committed to supporting hospital goals and initiatives regarding patient experience and overall success of parking operation. Understands hospital’s culture and the healthcare community.
• Collaborates with and maintains working relationships with hospital staff and senior leadership to ensure effective communication and to provide a positive parking experience.
• Resolves conflicts/complaints and provides solutions in a timely manner for internal employee issues as well as customer service recovery opportunities.
• Accurate and detailed reporting of survey results, revenue collection/auditing records, and other strategic data.
• Assist maintenance department in fixing/troubleshooting parking equipment hardware and software issues, including parking gates, ticket machines, pay stations, fee computers, etc.
• Assist Cornerstone executive leadership with developing monthly financial reporting as well as quarterly operational reviews for client.
• Practice “hands-on” leadership and coaching through MBWA (Management By Walking Around), and Servant Leadership.
• High standard of integrity with a clean criminal background record.
• High School diploma/equivalency. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License. High School diploma/equivalency. Two-four year degree preferred.
• Certified Parking Professional certification a plus.
• Minimum 1-3 parking management experience, managing transient operations, validation programs, employee contract parking, etc., with appropriate customer service experience.
• Critical thinking, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Available to work some evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays if necessary.
• Ability to be flexible and thrive in a changing environment.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time (approximately 50% of the work day at times)
• Ability to walk or stand on hard surfaces (approximately 50% of the work day at times).
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
T2 Systems, Inc., a growing SaaS company consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana, is seeking members to join our team. Working for T2 is a great opportunity to enjoy the rewards of a fast-growing technology company.
Delivering proven parking technology since 1994, our portfolio includes software and hardware used by universities, cities, hospitals, stadiums and businesses. T2 Systems is trusted by more than 1,100 organizations in North America. We are headquartered in Indianapolis and have virtual offices throughout the US and Canada.
A pacesetter in parking and technology, T2 has garnered a TechPoint Mira Award, has been named to the Fortune 500 and 5000 seven years running, and has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for growth.
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider viewed as an industry leader. With a proven unified solution and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
Regional Sales Manager - PARCS (East) (Ref #1537)
Product Manager - Payment Solutions (Ref #1534)
Field Technician - PARCS - Houston, TX (Ref #1518)
Please click on the link above to apply or to get more information.
Please contact Human Resources if you need assistance - 317-524-5500
We are the leading PARCS, CCTV, and access control, sales and solutions provider in the DC area and are currently recruiting for a lead service tech. The Lead Service Tech will be responsible for installation, maintenance and management of Parking Access and Revenue Control (PARC) systems hardware/software. Employee will also be responsible for providing technical support to staff and customers. Previous experience with low voltage, networking and PARCS systems is a plus.
We are offering a competitive compensation package, including company vehicle, cell phone, medical coverage, 401K, and paid time off. We are planning on offering a generous salary package that will be based on experience.
Please send all resumes to Allyn Huntzinger at email@example.com
• We are currently seeking highly motivated and experienced sales and marketing representative to join our Parking and Revenue Control System manufacturing team in Van Nuys California.
• This “business-to-business” sales professional should be able to prospect target accounts for new business, maintain an existing territory of business as well as establish and work with partners.
• The sales representative must be comfortable selling Revenue Control (Parking System) solutions to all levels of any organization.
• Experience in telephone sales is a must.
• Sysparc considers this to be a “solutions-oriented” position that uses consultative sales techniques, training and tools to provide the Sales Representative with every opportunity for success.
• This position reports to the Controller and the President.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Parking and Revenue Control services and products, software and services
• consultative-selling skills
• Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
• Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
• Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
• Provide account management to an existing territory
• Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
• Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• Must be a self-starter
• Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other technical product
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related fieldof study
• Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
• Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
• Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
• Technical knowledge is a plus
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel
• Biweekly Salary
• Commission On Your Sales
• Gas/Phone Allowance
• Unlimited Growth and Earning Potential
For more information, please contact Bijan Rad at either 818-902-1606 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR DPW – PARKING AND TRAFFIC DIVISION
This position is responsible for the management, oversight, and general leadership of Parking and Traffic Division with a $5.5M budget and 30+ employees. Requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree and four years of experience in Public/Business Administration in a management role. Parking management experience preferred. Salary range is $67,593-75,465 DOE with excellent benefits. To apply, send a cover letter, resume and completed City of Burlington Application to: HR Dept., 179 So. Winooski Ave, Burlington, VT 05401.Open until filled.
To obtain an application please see our website: www.burlingtonvt.gov/hr/jobs.
Durham, NC, USA
• Assist the General Manager in the day to day operations of the portfolio (Garages, Surface Lots, and On Street Enforcement).
• Ensure that operations are managed and operated within contractual guidelines.
• Participate in programs to improve client and customer satisfaction.
• Engage in the development of financial and operational goals.
Minimum Education/Experience Required
Associates Degree in Business, Management, Finance, Political Science or related field. A Baccalaureate degree is preferred.
A minimum of 5 years in parking management with specific knowledge of garage/surface lot management with a portfolio of at least 3 garages and 3 surface lots. On street enforcement experienced is also preferred.
Must pass a background check screen and drug screen.
Availability to Work
This is a salaried position. Working nights/weekends/holidays are required. The regular shift is 11a-8p, M-F.
License - The candidate shall possess a valid driver’s license.
Customer Service - Have a strong customer orientation and positive attitude. Able to respond to requests for service and assistance in a courteous and professional manner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
• Standing and walking regularly during shift.
• Ability to drive.
• Use hands and arms to complete payment transactions and adjust/repair equipment.
• Speaking and hearing at a conversational level.
• Occasionally climb or balance.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Salary - Competitive and based on experience
Benefits are offered with the employment package.
Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Drug Free Workplace/EOE
SpotHero is seeking a sharp, personable, and highly-organized Operations Associate to support our DC market’s growth, customer satisfaction, and operating efficiency. As our first employee based in D.C., you’ll act as SpotHero’s primary brand ambassador to both our clients and our customers. You’ll be responsible for the success of the market and ensuring user satisfaction, making you the key factor in delivering on our promise of making life easier for drivers in the Capital City!
Who we are: SpotHero is a rapidly growing tech company that’s making life easier for the daily driver. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve discounted parking on-the-go or in advance. Cashless. Convenient. Easy. Awarded 2015 Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago!
What will I do?
• Ensure that our customers and operators have an excellent experience by collaborating with our Marketing, Tech, and Customer Service teams to create and implement initiatives that drive satisfaction.
• Analyze operational issues, identify the best course of action, and use emotional intelligence to effectively communicate solutions to our partners.
• Drive process improvement by identifying inefficiencies and implementing workflow enhancements to benefit the company.
• Accelerate market growth by teaming up with our D.C. account executives to initiate and execute impactful projects.
• Have a great time! You’ll be out and about in D.C. representing SpotHero as our resident expert in the Nation’s Capital.
Who you are:
• A self-starter. You’re a team player, but also thrive when working independently.
• Innovative. You’re a creative and determined problem solver; you think outside of the box and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
• Organized. Your attention to detail is superior and you have perfected your time management skills.
• A people pleaser. You have a positive attitude and are determined to make people happy - you go above and beyond to win people over.
• A strong communicator. Your verbal and written communication skills are outstanding and enable you to clearly articulate ideas to anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of the D.C. metro area
• A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
• Experience working in the parking industry is a major bonus
• Proficiency in Amharic is a plus
What we are offering:
• Career game changer - A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a newly disrupted industry
• Excellent health benefits & flexible PTO policy
• The freedom to work independently and also collaborate with our fun, innovative, and passionate team
• Great work / life balance – we value and support each individual team member
Contact info: Caitlin Finn and I can be contacted at Caitlin@spothero.com
Due to its tremendous growth, TIBA Parking Systems is seeking a Technical Support Engineer for its Tucker, GA office. TIBA is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a team of experienced parking professionals supporting and servicing a growing Dealer and Customer base.
• Technical support and training for dealer organization; diagnosis and troubleshooting support for customer systems; customer equipment delivery preparation; parts inventory management; returned product repair; maintain work orders and related documentation, technical schematics and diagrams; assist in the implementation of communication equipment, including peripherals, associated software and applications, to support business requirements or implement new technologies.
• Use your high mechanical, electrical and electronic skills to perform bench-level preventive hardware maintenance, replacement and repair (to sub-assembly/ component level) of computer terminals, microprocessor components, peripherals and associated/designated communications and information management equipment.
• Assist projects which require on-site support of infrastructure and/or application execution for successful completion.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• 10-30% travel throughout N. America, with limited travel on weekends.
• Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree; working knowledge of computers, networking, software (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, SQL), RS232, RS485 serial communication methods for computers and devices; diagnostic & troubleshooting experience; remote system monitoring experience a plus.
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• 3-8 years of experience, previous parking experience a plus.
• Competitive salary, benefits provided.
• Submit resume, with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in considering a change within your own career, The Marlyn Group may have an opportunity for you! Working with over 50 parking operators and providers on both national and regional levels, The Marlyn Group is constantly connecting professionals with employers seeking talented individuals through our scope of recruitment services. To learn more, click here.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Title: Director of Transportation, Parking & Fleet Services
Category: Management and Professional
Department: Transportation & Parking Svcs Date Posted: 07/07/2015
Schedule: 8AM - 5PM
The University of California, Riverside has an exciting leadership opportunity in our Transportation, Parking and Fleet Services unit. As the Director of Transportation, Parking and Fleet Services (TAPS & Fleet) you will direct and oversee the integrated operations, programs, and activities of the unit. You will ensure the delivery of efficient, cost-effective, and viable services while maintaining existing parking facilities, equipment, vehicle fleet and service levels. You will administer transportation, parking and fleet operations with an annual budget of $8M, employing 30 career staff and a variable population of student staff. You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of Lean Management principles to challenge the status quo, analyze existing processes and tools, and develop and communicate recommendations for improvement to leadership. You will conceive, develop, and implement innovative and creative solutions to achieve continuously improved services. Use your advanced skill to drive and change culture in an evolving organization. You will use process improvement techniques to implement change throughout the unit, as benefits the campus. You will employ sustainability disciplines as related to transportation, parking and fleet services as well as your knowledge of industry best practices. You will institute innovation and streamline administrative procedures though the practical application of Lean Management Principles and ensure exemplary customer service is delivered by the unit.
Graduation from college with a major in business administration, accounting/finance, civil engineering, or related degree, and eight years of progressively responsible experience in the management of transportation, parking and fleet services operations; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in planning, developing and managing a multi-million dollar budget for a multi-functional organization. Knowledge of financial principles related to accounting, budget preparation, and financial feasibility. Demonstrated knowledge of fiduciary responsibility in effectively managing resources within established budgetary limitations, prioritizing work to best meet organizational needs within the resources allocated.
Knowledge of and experience interpreting and applying laws, regulations and ordinances related to transportation, parking and vehicle fleet management. Familiarity of USGB LEED certification process, green buildings and project certification. Knowledge of SCAQMD regulations, reporting and compliance; variety of Alternative Transportation programs, Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) certification and Rule 2202; regulations and legislation of the following organizations: Department of Transportation (DOT), Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Department of Labor (DOL), California Vehicle Code (CVC), Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Demonstrated ability to conduct complex analyses to provide essential information necessary for operational decision making. Demonstrated skill in developing, implementing, and evaluating programs ranging in size, complexity, innovation, and comprehensiveness, incorporating knowledge of institutional policies and /or federal, state and local regulations. Demonstrated ability to utilize computers, databases, forms, spreadsheets, extract data, organize, and manipulate data from multiple sources, and to use appropriate analytical and statistical methods to identify issues and trends. Demonstrated skill in utilizing information technology applications, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) and web-based query, reporting, and work flow management tools.
Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to clearly communicate information to a variety of people in writing and verbally. Proven skill in listening, anticipating, interacting with the public and responding to the needs of customers to drive excellent customer service. Proven ability to resolve issues quickly and tactfully. Demonstrated skill in public speaking and ability to represent the university, and the unit, to the community and general public. Exemplifies a commitment to UCR Principles of Community, Workforce Diversity, Health and Safety, Service Orientation, and UC Standards of Ethical Conduct and Ethical Values.
Experience in administering human resources management practices in a diverse and inclusive environment, and in managing represented employees in accordance with contract/collective bargaining agreement provisions. Skill in building and sustaining a service environment of cooperation and exceptional customer service.
Demonstrated knowledge of safety practices in operations, as well as applicable local, state, and federal safety regulations. Experience in developing emergency response plans, business continuity plans, and developing and administering injury and illness prevention programs.
Public sector experience in a large transportation, parking and fleet services operation.
Previous leadership role in a Higher Education environment.
University of California experience.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities' air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
At UC Riverside we celebrate diversity and are proud of our #12 ranking among the nation for most diverse universities (US News and World Report 2013-2014). Become part of a place that fosters success for all its constituents, students, faculty, and staff, and where work/life balance and campus culture are integral to our way of life.
UCR is ranked 55th among top public universities (US News and World Report 2013-2014).
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview(http://atyourservice.ucop.edu/employees/new_employee/orientation.html)
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/nd5hr94
Opening Date/Time: Fri. 07/17/15 12:00 AM Central Time
Closing Date/Time: Fri. 07/31/15 11:59 PM Central Time
Salary: $56,960.64 - $87,132.24 Annually
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 300 S.W. 7th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Department: Public Transportation and Parking
Print Job Information | Apply
This job is located in the Public Transportation and Parking Department of The City of Oklahoma City and reports directly to the department director. This Unit Operations Supervisor is primarily responsible for coordinating and managing staff, operational activities of multiple work sections, and large specialized parking contracts and construction projects. Essential job functions include: preparing sectional budgets and goals and objectives reports for submission; writing specifications for bids on equipment, materials, supplies, etc. and reviewing bids submitted to determine best supplier; monitoring operational expenditures; reviewing Federal, State and local standards and regulations to ensure compliance with guidelines; implementing productivity improvement measures; preparing complex technical reports for submission to Department Head, City Manager and/or Federal/State agencies; etc. Additional duties include: managing major contracts; working with architects, engineers, and Public Works project managers to complete construction projects; providing financial oversight for the division, and providing excellent customer service. The employee has frequent contact with division personnel, other City employees, contractors, citizens, business leaders, outside agencies, other municipalities, etc. in order to obtain or provide information and/or provide administrative and technical assistance related to divisional activities. The employee works under minimal supervision. Final results are appraised as to attainment of program objectives; adherence to regulations and City policies; and effectiveness and efficiency of management.
A five-point preference will be awarded on the initial scored selection process for honorably discharged veterans of the United States Armed Forces not currently employed full-time by the City of Oklahoma City. Qualified applicants must upload or submit a copy of their DD Form 214 indicating discharge type/character of service at the time of application.
Knowledge of and skill in applying general administrative and managerial techniques and methods.
Skill in verbal and written communication.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to plan, design, implement and evaluate current systems and system improvement.
Skill in supervising and coordinating activities of administrative, technical and clerical staff.
Skill in critically assessing and organizing a wide variety of information.
Willingness to assume responsibility for operations of the assigned work unit(s).
Certified Administrator of Public Parking (CAPP) preferred
Demonstrated contract management experience
Strong financial management skills
Experience coordinating construction projects
Knowledge of multi-garage parking systems
Experience developing and managing budgets
Experience with public speaking and working with the media
Proficient with MS Office software
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements: