Interstate Parking Company is currently recruiting for an Area Manager for our Minneapolis, Minnesota Parking Operations. Interstate Parking is a rapidly expanding full service parking management firm serving clients throughout the Midwest. Interstate Parking is known by its clients for its entrepreneurial management approach and unique deployment of technology.
This position is responsible for the overall day to day management of assigned parking lots and/or facilities. Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, operations management of assigned properties, ensuring exceptional customer service is provided to both the client and the end user customers; recruiting, hiring, training, discipline and performance review of employees; conducting field audits to ensure proper revenue collection procedures; complete and submit time cards and resolve payroll inquiries/corrections; work scheduling and monitoring properties for cleanliness, signage, safety and compliance of pertinent parking regulations to company standards.
•Parking/Hospitality industry experience preferred
•Three to Five years related experience or training with increased responsibility
•At least 2 years of experience supervising staff members
•Proficient in Microsoft office, especially Excel
•Proficient with web-based applications and mobile apps, smart phone technology and general knowledge of cloud based computing
•Flexibility to work weekends, evenings and be on call
•Ability to work well in a team environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
•4 year college degree preferred
Candidates must be able to pass a background check including motor vehicle check; and drug test.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including an incentive plan, vehicle allowance, paid time off and health insurance allowance. Qualified applicants should email their cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements, to email@example.com
SPC is currently seeking to hire a General Manager for our new Memphis Tennessee operations. Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years’ experience in the Parking and Valet industry. Base Pay and Commission structure will prove to be very lucrative to the right person. To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Albany Parking Authority is recruiting for an On-Street Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for assigning and supervising unionized employees issuing parking citations, oversight of the booting program, posting of both temporary and permanent signage throughout the City of Albany and acting as liaison between the Authority and contract vendors. Candidates should have an undergraduate degree and four years of management or supervisory experience in the parking industry. Equivalent education, training and/or experience will be considered. Enforcement experience is preferred.
Salary range is $45,032.00 - $68,018.00 annually.
Download a full job description and Albany Parking Authority employment application at: http://www.parkalbany.com/Bids.aspx
Parking & Property Asset Manager Economic Development Department
Requires: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in business, public administration or Economic Development and four(4) years of experience managing highly visible projects with major departmental or citywide impact.
Apply online by 5:30pm on 3/19/15 at www.stocktongov.com.
Q- Free/TCS, the market leader in Parking Guidance Systems, (PGS) is expanding and looking for sales executives in a number of geographic regions. Our products include industry leading designs and also ATMS solutions for the ITS marketplace.
If you have ITS experience or other related skill sets, we want to hear from you!
Our compensation programs are among the industries best with excellent incentives.
Please forward your resume to:
Greg Parzych, CEO
Q-Free / TCS
55 Union Avenue
Sudbury, MA 01776
The Reading Parking Authority of Reading PA has an opening for a Maintenance Supervisor.
The Maintenance Supervisor (MS) is responsible for managing ongoing maintenance of the RPA’s on and off street parking facilities, equipment, and rental spaces, as well as managing all facility maintenance and improvement capital projects. The MS ensures that operations, maintenance, and vendor management standards of RPA contracts are met in a safe, cost effective, and efficient manner. The MS is also responsible for providing hands-on supervision of all the employees of the Maintenance Department. The work of the MS position is guided by RPA policies, procedures, Employee Manual, Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), other RPA documents, and the leadership of the Executive Director.
A complete job description and application can be found at http://www.readingparking.com/about/jobs
ABM (NYSE:ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With over 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com.
Job Title Charleston, SC - City Operations Manager
Education Bachelor's Degree
Employment Status Salary
Travel Required None
Shift Type Day
• Train and develop multiple facility managers and supervisors to build an effective management team. Ensure proper staffing and initiate strategic placement of employees to maximize efficient operation of parking garages.
• Implement company policies and procedures fairly and consistently. Ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees within the branch. Ensure that all actions taken are legal, fit within company policy and are properly documented.
• Provide excellent customer service and handle customer complaints with professionalism.
• Develop and maintain effective client relations with current clients and potential clients to secure long term business relationships.
• Develop and monitor the financial performance of each location to ensure profitability. Review and analyze the performance and market trend. Recommend plans for improvement to the clients.
• Ensure the timely completion of required paperwork from each location and that all audit controls are in place.
• Implement safety regulations outlined in the Company’s IIPP throughout the branch.
• Special projects assigned by the Branch Manager.
PAY & BENEFITS
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term & long term disability.
• 401k Retirement Plan.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
• Salary negotiable with experience.
• Relocation assistance negotiable.
• Flexibility to work all hours and weekends when necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Completion of a four-year college degree in business management or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Over 5 years of work experience managing multiple locations of operations and multiple employees in the parking industry.
• Knowledge and experience with parking lot and garage construction.
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Excellent organizational skills.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (MINORITY/FEMALE/VETERAN/DISABILITY)
Apply @ WWW.ABM.COM – Select the Careers
Assistant Director of Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP) Operations/Landside.
The Assistant Director of MSP Operations/Landside will be responsible for the overall operations of the Metropolitan Airports Commission Landside Operations Department. This position will have comprehensive responsibility for the management of the department’s operations including; managing in excess of $90 million in revenues and over $13 million in expenses, department staffing, internal and external customer parking to include day to day operations, as well as the development and promotion of parking business strategies and financial performance; ground transportation to include shuttles, taxi cabs, commercial vehicles, buses, shared ride, outstate and public transit coordination. This position requires the foresight and anticipation of industry trends relating to customer needs and the implementation of appropriate technology relevant to parking and ground transportation. These tasks are completed directly and indirectly through the twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days a week supervision and oversight of Landside managers, Landside assistant managers, Landside staff and non-MAC employees associated with various contracts/agreements.
To apply for this position please visit our website at: www.metroairports.org