If you have a desire to join an energetic, motivated team committed to providing exceptional customer service in a first class operation, we’d like to meet you! EPARK is currently searching for a detail oriented professional with parking management experience to lead our team at Union Station. If you’re passionate about serving a diverse set of clients and customers while driving location performance through operational excellence, customer service and leadership, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Operations Manager is responsible for daily management of the complex parking and transportation operation at Union Station that includes parking, a bus facility, taxi stand and all premises surrounding these operations. This position delivers company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the facility is operating in accordance to company policy and client expectations.
The Director of Private Enforcement will oversee all aspects of off-street (private, contract-based) enforcement for Impark and its subsidiaries. Fully accountable for profit and loss from the enforcement business, including collections, service, legislative compliance, development of enforcement policy and procedure. The incumbent will become the subject matter expert for enforcement, patrol, collections, compliance and all other aspects of the private enforcement system.
Call or email today for more information! email@example.com or 423.693.0396
Looking for a Strong, Motivated Individual to join our Management Team
- Operations Supervision of 4 Off- Airport Parking Facilities
- Work directly with Facility Managers regarding Staffing, Schedules, Vehicle Maintenance and Facility cleanliness, functionality and traffic flow.
- Audit all facility transactions for all 4 locations
- Provide accurate and timely revenue reports
- Business Development
- Professionally handle Customer Service issues
- Be available on call to assist during busy times, holidays or emergencies
Must have minimum 5 years previous experience in Parking Management and Operations
Ability to multitask efficiently Knowledge and experience with computers, Excel, business communications, scheduling and general California HR rules and regulations
For more information and to send resume, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Director of Transportation and Parking is responsible for providing leadership, expertise and management for the administration of University Transportation and Parking.
Expected to lead the University in visioning, planning and implementation of transportation and parking strategy, drawing on his/her experience and expertise in these areas, to support the University's strategic goals and high standards of service, accessibility and sustainability.
Bachelor's degree required; a Master's degree preferred in planning, business management, public administration, civil engineering or a related field Five years of progressive management experience required, with three of those years managing a significant business operation Broad knowledge of parking, transportation and transit systems operation, as well as transportation trends, laws and regulations.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
The Parking Department maintains approximately 15,000 parking spaces in five parking structures and over 140 surface parking facilities. The department is committed to excellence in customer service in meeting the varied parking needs of the faculty, staff, students and visitors of the University campus. Services provided by the department include permit sales, cash key sales, pay-by-phone short-term parking, conferences and special event parking.
Position Functions and Major Responsibilities:
- Principally responsible for the oversight and management of all renovation and capital project construction within the Parking Department. Serves as liaison between the Parking Department and University Legal Counsel, Project Planning and Facility Management, Facilities & Services, the Office of Capital Programs, the Office of Business Affairs Purchasing, and various outside architects, engineering contractors, and subcontractors.
- Design and maintain drawings and specifications of all parking facilities which requires site surveying, site inventory, maintenance assessment, and modification planning. Prepare studies, drawings, estimates, construction documents, and contract documents for parking facility construction, maintenance, and renovation. This may include site engineering, lighting design, signage, and/or landscape design and will require field inspection work.
- Work with Real Estate Planning and Services to assess and plan property and real estate related projects. Develop long range real estate planning for parking related capital development.
- Prepare budgets that reflect informed projections on costs related to construction and renovation of parking facilities.
- Develop assessments of reimbursement costs associated with the removal of parking facilities by other campus departments and negotiates disputed reimbursement costs when needed.
- Serve as a representative of the Parking Department at various meetings throughout the campus as assigned or requested by the Director of Parking.
- Responsible for making recommendations to the Director regarding revision of policy, procedures, and regulations as it relates to departmental activities.
- Consult with, advise, and coordinate supervisory personnel in and with outside vendors on matters pertaining to lighting, drainage, and landscape maintenance and improvements. In addition, serve as liaison with departments' campus wide in finding solutions to problems concerning lot placement, maintenance, construction and repair.
- Oversee the production of the general parking map and related way-finding graphics associated with parking facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining historical data related to all parking matters including, principles of campus development and the current objectives of the campus and parking master plans.
- Conduct research into parking lot construction and equipment technology. Evaluate new construction and facility operation methods and introduces appropriate new methods and sustainable materials whenever possible to advance and improve facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or other related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 7 years of progressive experience in a similarly complex organization or related field experience.
- Experience in financial/budgetary matters.
- Experience in parking or transportation related master planning.
- Requires a generalists' knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, HVAC, etc.
- Working knowledge of building systems, facility maintenance, and construction trades. Working knowledge of site planning, analysis, and design. Working knowledge in areas of drainage, site lighting, site construction and project management.
- Must possess the ability to perform studies and prepare presentation material to be given in person or by others in the department.
- Must also possess the ability to produce working drawings and draft specifications for parking related projects, as well as have a working knowledge of pertinent University purchasing and bidding procedures as well as State and Federal laws that apply to the department.
- Demonstrative problem solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Demonstrative ability to effectively self-manage project deadlines with high quality working within established guidelines and with cognizance of budget implications.
Appointment Status: This is a 12-month, full-time academic professional position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package.
Proposed Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Application Deadline: September 8, 2017
Application Procedures: All candidates must complete an online application at jobs.illinois.edu prior to the application deadline for full consideration. Qualified candidates must upload a letter of application, resume, and contact information (name, address, telephone number, and email address) for three current professional references. Official transcripts will be required for all finalists. Individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For additional information regarding the application procedures, please contact:
Staff Development and Human Resources
The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer.
The University of Illinois is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information, visit go.illinois.edu/EEO. To learn more about the University's commitment to diversity, please visit www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu
Impark is looking for a Director of Strategic Accounts in the Washington D.C. area.
The Director of Strategic Accounts will be responsible for identifying prospective clients through cold-calls, researching competitor locations, performing profitability analysis on prospective locations and preparing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
If you are interested in a great Sales opportunity, we want to talk to you! Please email us at email@example.com
Let’s be honest, it IS about you… You are driven, you have career goals, you are ready to work your way up to a higher management position and beyond… All you need is the right path to climb and the team to help you get there.
We can give you that opportunity. You will get to lead and grow an operation from its gate arms all the way up to its balance sheet.
You are a...
Hard worker who is willing to get a little dirty sometimes and can occasionally work after five or take a weekend call.
Able to call on your problem-solving skills to creatively conquer challenges.
An individual who has a personal commitment to doing what it takes for your team and customers, in order to provide the best support and service possible.
We are looking for…
A management and operations professional who is willing to go above and beyond to accomplish their objectives. Someone who has experience in creating solutions that meet and exceed the needs of a client. An individual that can provide their team the training, tools and guidance necessary for success and who has the ability to step into any team role and keep the operation moving forward. A leader that will create a positive culture of teamwork and inclusiveness and inspire their team to work together to accomplish operational goals. Someone who has a sense of humor and wants to work with a fun (yet professional) team.
You will be responsible for…
Ensuring strong financial management of budgets and goals
Promoting positive client relationships through good communication
Ensuring that operational guidelines, security, cash control and customer service procedures are met
Recommending and implementing plans or programs to improve operations
Auditing all aspects of operation
Ensure systems are operational twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
Setting a positive and professional example for workforce
The skills and training you should have…
Experience in financial reporting and budget responsibility
Solid MS Office skills (intermediate to advanced Excel skills preferred)
Experience with Microsoft Access, Teams, or similar a plus
Experience in leading workforce teams of both professional and frontline employees
Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
3+ years management or supervisory experience in the service industry preferred but not required
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a concentration in business or equivalent work experience
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
What we offer…
The opportunity to work with a genuinely awesome team of co-workers at a rapidly growing privately held company with locations across the United States. And, you will be a part of a company that has a deep professional commitment to providing our customers with superior service and our employees with ongoing professional growth and learning opportunities.
In addition, we offer a generous compensation package that includes PTO, Paid Holidays and Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
To apply please visit: https://tcp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22