RFQ, RFP, Request for Bids, Info, & Quotes
CITY OF ASBURY PARK, NEW JERSEY
SEEKING PROPOSALS FROM INTERESTED CONSULTANTS FOR THE CREATION OF A COMPREHENSIVE PARKING MANAGEMENT PLAN.
TAKE NOTICE, that the City of Asbury Park (the “City”) is seeking proposals from qualified consultants for creation of a Comprehensive Parking Management Plan. All proposals shall be subject to the following requirements:
1. Proposals must be received on or before 12:00 p.m. prevailing time on Wednesday, March 26, 2014, in order to be considered. All proposals shall be delivered to the attention of the Asbury Park City Manager, at City Hall (2nd Floor), One Municipal Plaza, Asbury Park, N.J. 07712. All proposals shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, and shall bear the words “Comprehensive Parking Management Plan Proposal” written conspicuously on the front exterior of the envelope. Proposals shall be opened, read aloud and recorded at 12:00 p.m. prevailing time on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. No proposals shall be considered if received after that time. It is the consultant’s responsibility to ensure that delivery of the proposal is made to the attention of the City Manager, and not merely to the City’s Municipal Building, in a timely manner. All applicants assume the risks associated with regular mail or other delivery modes. The City of Asbury Park is not responsible for any proposals lost, wrongly addressed, delivered late, misdirected or otherwise undeliverable.
2. The Mayor and Council of the City of Asbury Park reserve the right to reject all proposals, in the sole discretion of the City, and to waive any minor nonmaterial defects when it may be in the best interests of the City to do so.
3. The award of this contract shall be made to the consultant whose proposal is deemed to be the most advantageous to the City, with due consideration for, among other things, the financial terms offered, the quality of the services offered, the experience of the consultant and the qualifications presented.
4. All other requirements associated with this matter are set forth in a “Request for Proposals” package, and said requirements must be adhered to in order for any proposal to be considered. Interested consultants may obtain a copy of the “Request for Proposals” package from the City Manager’s office, at City Hall, during regular business hours, or online at the following website: www.cityofasburypark.com.
5. Any questions regarding the requirements associated with submission of a proposal, prior to the opening of proposals, may be directed in writing to the City Manager, Jack Kelly, at One Municipal Plaza, Asbury Park, N.J. 07712.