Looking for a Strong, Motivated Individual to join our Management Team
- Operations Supervision of 4 Off- Airport Parking Facilities
- Work directly with Facility Managers regarding Staffing, Schedules, Vehicle Maintenance and Facility cleanliness, functionality and traffic flow.
- Audit all facility transactions for all 4 locations
- Provide accurate and timely revenue reports
- Business Development
- Professionally handle Customer Service issues
- Be available on call to assist during busy times, holidays or emergencies
Must have minimum 5 years previous experience in Parking Management and Operations
Ability to multitask efficiently Knowledge and experience with computers, Excel, business communications, scheduling and general California HR rules and regulations
For more information and to send resume, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Municipal Parking Services, Inc. (MPS) is seeking sales representatives in Canada, Texas, and the surrounding areas who will maintain business strategies to increase sales and profits by supporting the day-to-day functions of the team, developing market penetration plans and planning sales strategies as well as plan, organize, and manage sales-related activities to produce sales and gross profits in conformity with our predetermined business plan.
- Maintain relationships with key clients.
- Develop and implement tactical plans based on strategic direction to achieve sales, gross profit and company goals and objectives.
- Build relationships and generate and execute sales objectives for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Develop a sound knowledge of all corporate capabilities in order to effectively sell full suite of services.
- Drive profitable growth at assigned accounts where a lead role is required and participate in joint calls with regional sales force as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited University or College.
- 5 -10 years of field sales experience with the knowledge and ability to apply advance consultative selling techniques.
- Working knowledge, familiarity and competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and sales automation / tracking tools.
- Strong analytical skills for managing sales territory, market segments, and customer divergence.
- Experience with & ability to learn and utilize a complex pricing, order and sales tracking database tool.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented leader with effective communication skills, including facilitation, negotiation and presentation capabilities.
- Effective team-building skills, work ethic and positive attitude.
- Proven experience in facilitation and negotiation techniques within multiple levels of an organization.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and any other pertinent details to email@example.com
If you have a desire to join an energetic, motivated team committed to providing exceptional customer service in a first class operation, we’d like to meet you! EPARK is currently searching for a detail oriented professional with parking management experience to lead our team at Union Station. If you’re passionate about serving a diverse set of clients and customers while driving location performance through operational excellence, customer service and leadership, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Operations Manager is responsible for daily management of the complex parking and transportation operation at Union Station that includes parking, a bus facility, taxi stand and all premises surrounding these operations. This position delivers company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the facility is operating in accordance to company policy and client expectations.
The Executive Director of Transportation and Parking is responsible for providing leadership, expertise and management for the administration of University Transportation and Parking.
Expected to lead the University in visioning, planning and implementation of transportation and parking strategy, drawing on his/her experience and expertise in these areas, to support the University's strategic goals and high standards of service, accessibility and sustainability.
Bachelor's degree required; a Master's degree preferred in planning, business management, public administration, civil engineering or a related field Five years of progressive management experience required, with three of those years managing a significant business operation Broad knowledge of parking, transportation and transit systems operation, as well as transportation trends, laws and regulations.
Impark is looking for a Director of Strategic Accounts in the Washington D.C. area.
The Director of Strategic Accounts will be responsible for identifying prospective clients through cold-calls, researching competitor locations, performing profitability analysis on prospective locations and preparing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
If you are interested in a great Sales opportunity, we want to talk to you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s be honest, it IS about you… You are driven, you have career goals, you are ready to work your way up to a higher management position and beyond… All you need is the right path to climb and the team to help you get there.
We can give you that opportunity. You will get to lead and grow an operation from its gate arms all the way up to its balance sheet.
You are a...
Hard worker who is willing to get a little dirty sometimes and can occasionally work after five or take a weekend call.
Able to call on your problem-solving skills to creatively conquer challenges.
An individual who has a personal commitment to doing what it takes for your team and customers, in order to provide the best support and service possible.
We are looking for…
A management and operations professional who is willing to go above and beyond to accomplish their objectives. Someone who has experience in creating solutions that meet and exceed the needs of a client. An individual that can provide their team the training, tools and guidance necessary for success and who has the ability to step into any team role and keep the operation moving forward. A leader that will create a positive culture of teamwork and inclusiveness and inspire their team to work together to accomplish operational goals. Someone who has a sense of humor and wants to work with a fun (yet professional) team.
You will be responsible for…
Ensuring strong financial management of budgets and goals
Promoting positive client relationships through good communication
Ensuring that operational guidelines, security, cash control and customer service procedures are met
Recommending and implementing plans or programs to improve operations
Auditing all aspects of operation
Ensure systems are operational twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
Setting a positive and professional example for workforce
The skills and training you should have…
Experience in financial reporting and budget responsibility
Solid MS Office skills (intermediate to advanced Excel skills preferred)
Experience with Microsoft Access, Teams, or similar a plus
Experience in leading workforce teams of both professional and frontline employees
Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
3+ years management or supervisory experience in the service industry preferred but not required
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a concentration in business or equivalent work experience
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
What we offer…
The opportunity to work with a genuinely awesome team of co-workers at a rapidly growing privately held company with locations across the United States. And, you will be a part of a company that has a deep professional commitment to providing our customers with superior service and our employees with ongoing professional growth and learning opportunities.
In addition, we offer a generous compensation package that includes PTO, Paid Holidays and Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
To apply please visit: https://tcp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22
The Director of Private Enforcement will oversee all aspects of off-street (private, contract-based) enforcement for Impark and its subsidiaries. Fully accountable for profit and loss from the enforcement business, including collections, service, legislative compliance, development of enforcement policy and procedure. The incumbent will become the subject matter expert for enforcement, patrol, collections, compliance and all other aspects of the private enforcement system.
Call or email today for more information! email@example.com or 423.693.0396