Position Overview: PCI is looking to fill multiple managerial opportunities throughout California. PCI Managers are responsible for ensuring that our operations run smoothly by guaranteeing all employees are performing their job functions in an efficient manner. This includes ensuring the employees always provide the highest level of customer services to our clients.
- PCI believes in a flexible non - bureaucratic approach!
- PCI is a rooted family - oriented company.
- PCI is a family owned and operated organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow protocol for corporate administrative procedures, included but not limited to employee relations, handling sexual harassment complaints, workers’ compensation claims, and applying disciplinary action related to the employee’s performance.
- Supervise direct reporting managers, supervisors, and location employees to ensure complaints, disagreements or misunderstandings regarding rates or services are resolved diplomatically.
- Supervise the quality of work for all employees to ensure all work tasks and assignments are performed efficiently, effectively and as required.
- Ensure proper parking, security, cash control and customer service procedures are being followed by employees.
- Monitor maintenance of the facility to ensure that is clean and maintained according to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare a morning bank deposit by counting the daily cashier money receipts to ensure that all previous day revenues are accounted for and deposited daily into the facilities’ bank.
- Monitor office audits of daily cashier reports to ensure that sales totals are reported and recorded on time.
- Monitor and review all damage claims to assign responsibility for damages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Prior management experience is required.
- Basic computer knowledge, i.e., Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- 1-3 years of parking supervisory experience preferred.
- Salary: $64,480.00 - $95,000.00 per year DOE
For more information contact email@example.com
Orbility is one of the leaders of off-street management solutions with offices in the USA, France and the UK.
Our US entity is looking at expanding its reselling activity in the USA and is looking for two energetic and motivated Business Development Managers to help us grow this activity. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director based in Paris France, the US BDM duties will include:
- Identifying and recruiting new dealers across the country
- Visiting dealers to train them on new products, pricing and developments
- Delivering revenue growth to the business and against sales target
- Visiting customers and prospective customers within their territory
- Maintaining productive relationships with our existing client base
- Creating and providing quotes and proposals
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations & sales displays
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Responding to tenders and helping to inform client specifications
- Negotiating contract terms and pricing
- Identifying industry trends and the needs of customer
- Contributing to new marketing initiatives
The BDM required qualities are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful and driven with a proven track record in a sales environment
- Independent & self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and meet set targets
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a similar industry
- Experience in the parking industry is desirable, but not essential
Ideal location is California and North East America.
Comprehensive training and coaching will be given as well as a competitive compensation package.
Other information about the parking industry can be found in www.parking-net.com
For more information, please send an email to Debra.firstname.lastname@example.org