Who we are
Colonial Parking Culture: We Park Cars. Simple words, but they express the core of Colonial’s service mission. Colonial honors and respects that trust, in part, by staffing our parking facilities with well-trained and dedicated employees who go out of their way to make every parking experience a valued one.
There is a reason that Colonial is the Capital City’s leading parking provider throughout the Metropolitan Washington DC area. Simply put; Our relationships with property owners and property managers—our clients—are marked by integrity and accountability.
With more than 280 parking facilities Colonial offers convenient parking for tens of thousands of Washington D.C. residents and visitors every day.
Colonial’s approach to providing great service starts with attracting the best people. We look for candidates that have a proven track record in making customers feel at home and treating their property with respect and care.
Looking for your next career move?
Imagine being surrounded by a majestic Monumental view with a vibrant culture during the work day. Well, Colonial Parking is seeking a Operations Manager to work at various locations in the D.C. area.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the daily management of several parking facilities. You will deliver company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the facility is operating in accordance to company policy and client expectations. You are also responsible for recruiting, scheduling, and managing the performance of the hourly workforce assigned to the facility.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years with operational and leadership experience in the parking or related industry, including revenue control and reporting.
- Established experience in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral (including formal presentations) and written communications and comprehension skills, required.
- A valid driver’s license.
If you are knowledgeable about the following its a plus:
- Background in the parking industry in a supervisory role within a private operation organization strongly desired, but not required.
- Scheduling shifts to meet daily operational needs strongly desired but not required
What you’ll gain in return:
- A competitive compensation package that includes an annual performance-based incentive plan
- 401k Plan
- Profit sharing
- Paid time-off
- Employee loan program
- Health and Welfare benefits
- Free Parking while you work!