City of Oakland - Request for Qualification
Contract Amount: Not to Exceed $240,000
Contract Terms: Three Years
Project Description: This RFQ is issued by the City of Oakland, Finance Department - Revenue Management Bureau to solicit proposals for experienced Administrative Adjudication Hearing Officers (“Hearing Officer”) to render decisions on parking violations. The Hearing Officer must have knowledge of local and State parking violation laws and be able to work on as-needed basis for at least a three-year period
Pre-Proposal Meeting (Voluntary): Monday, February 8, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. via teleconference. The toll- free dial in number is (605) 313-4154. Access Code is 797576
Proposal Submittal Deadline: Submittals are due no later than 2:00 P.M. Wednesday, February 17, 2021 via iSupplier. Please log on to iSupplier to submit your online proposal before the 2:00 P.M. deadline. Questions regarding online submittal through iSupplier must be directed to email@example.com to the attention of Paula Peav. In addition, please submit an email copy to the project manager Shahla Azimi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If proposals are not received, and time stamped by 2:00 P.M. Wednesday, February 17, 2021, they are late and will be returned unopened.
- All who wish to participate in this RFQ must register through iSupplier at (https://www.oaklandca.gov/services/register-with-isupplier ) to receive addenda/ updates on this RFQ, submit proposals, invoice payments if selected, and direct notification of future bid opportunities.
- Experiencing bumps when registering? Send email to isupplier@oaklandgov or call iSupplier support staff (510) 238 7643 and advise that you need HELP to expedite registration for this RFQ!
- The following policies apply to this RFQ: Equal Benefits ♦ 50% L/SLBE (waived due to availability but L/SLBE participation is strongly encouraged) ♦ Living Wage ♦ Campaign Reform Act ♦ Professional Services Local Hire ♦ Prompt Payment ♦ Arizona Boycott ♦ Dispute Disclosure ♦Border Wall Prohibition.
- Please read Contract boilerplate and Insurance Requirements (Schedule Q) in preparation for your success.
For Answers to Questions:
- Contact Paula Peav via email at email@example.com or (510) 238-3190.
- For iSupplier registration support, contact Dasco Munoz at firstname.lastname@example.org, (510) 238 7643.
Asha Reed, Acting City Clerk and Clerk of the City Council, (January 15, 2021)
The City Council reserves the right to reject all proposals